Author Topic: How CAT Daft are you?? Time to confess your sins here.....  (Read 7055 times)

Offline Mollys Slave

• Senior Cat
Re: How CAT Daft are you?? Time to confess your sins here.....
« Reply #48 on: February 05, 2010, 23:12:30 PM »
Okay, the Hello Kitty collection consists of: 4 x tops, 2 x soft toys, pencil case, compact mirror, multi-coloured pen, 2 x purses, 2 x bags but I killed them so they are in bag heaven, 2 x cushions, 1 x set of earrings, 2 x watches, 1 x bracelet, 1 x pyjama set. I think that's it, things creep into the collection quite regularly :evillaugh:

Hmm, cat things, 3 x mugs, 2 x ornaments, little perfume bottle I won in last years auction, 1 x set of earrings, won in this years auction, 1 x book with pics and quotes. I think that's it for the cat stuff, so you see, I wasn't lying, I just wasn't including my Hello Kitty fetish :evillaugh:

Now what ws that yu were saying earlier about  'dont really have that much stuff' !!!  :rofl: :rofl:  We have got to be off our heads!!!!  :rofl:

Offline Feline Costumier

• Honorary Cat
« Reply #47 on: February 05, 2010, 22:41:56 PM »
Okay, the Hello Kitty collection consists of: 4 x tops, 2 x soft toys, pencil case, compact mirror, multi-coloured pen, 2 x purses, 2 x bags but I killed them so they are in bag heaven, 2 x cushions, 1 x set of earrings, 2 x watches, 1 x bracelet, 1 x pyjama set. I think that's it, things creep into the collection quite regularly :evillaugh:

Hmm, cat things, 3 x mugs, 2 x ornaments, little perfume bottle I won in last years auction, 1 x set of earrings, won in this years auction, 1 x book with pics and quotes. I think that's it for the cat stuff, so you see, I wasn't lying, I just wasn't including my Hello Kitty fetish :evillaugh:

Offline Mollys Slave

• Senior Cat
« Reply #46 on: February 05, 2010, 22:23:31 PM »
I am loving that basque!!!   :naughty:

I popped in to see old work colleagues today - and one of the  men said the advert  for car insurance, with the 'single mad cat lady'  and her being 'very dingle'   and her pics of cats at her workstation - ALWAYS reminded him of me!  :rofl:  Cheeky bug'r - but true!  8)

And I don't care one bit....   (I also bought a new cat mug today ......) :rofl: :rofl:

Offline koscha (Ruth M)

• Hero Cat
  • Meowmy to Kelirehenna, Rincewind & Zeratul
« Reply #45 on: February 05, 2010, 22:13:21 PM »
Ok..... here goes....
Cat embroiderys (including a set of 12 months of the year which took me 3 months to complete)
Cat mugs
Cat toys including a collection of over 40 garfields with a few rare US versions.
Cat earring, a bast necklace and several rings
Cat bags, and purse (kitty purse!) and mobile phone covers
5 Maneki Neko (lucky cats) including a solar powered one in the car
Umpteen cat ornaments
I bought the gothic cat top that Mark came across before xmas, I have a cat corset http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/WOW-Black-Pink-HeaRTS-CaTS-Cute-Ribbon-CORSET-10-12_W0QQitemZ400091105907QQcmdZViewItemQQptZWomen_s_Clothing?hash=item5d2749ca73 that I wore for my Masters graduation last year and the obligatory cat chat t-shirt and felix collectors t-shirt.
...........Oh I almost forgot the kitty shoes!

I'm sure i've forgotten other things........and I refer to the boys as my 'sons'....it tends to cause a little confusion, but hey I often introduce myself as a crazy cat lady, i'm proud to be one!  ;)

Offline Mollys Slave

• Senior Cat
« Reply #44 on: February 05, 2010, 22:08:58 PM »
Hello Kitty - you are on the downward spiral to a full confessional now - you do realise that!!!  :naughty:   

I found my cufflinks:

http://images.google.co.uk/imgres?imgurl=http://www.mail-order-moggies.co.uk/ccp51/media/images/product_category/cat%2520cufflinks%2520s.jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.mail-order-moggies.co.uk/&usg=__fjHm5JazPmznZ9UPn6LcQGf1jdc=&h=129&w=130&sz=24&hl=en&start=6&um=1&itbs=1&tbnid=O1YnC_UYwBEoVM:&tbnh=90&tbnw=91&prev=/images%3Fq%3Dcat%2Bcufflinks%26hl%3Den%26rlz%3D1T4GGLR_enGB203GB203%26sa%3DN%26um%3D1

;D    they are men's ones apparently, but hey, cufflinks are cufflinks!  These hve nice small rounded edgeds and won't catch on the 10 denier!!  :rofl:

Offline Feline Costumier

• Honorary Cat
« Reply #43 on: February 05, 2010, 21:24:14 PM »
Do you know, at first when reading this I thought, I don't really have that much which I don't but I do collect Hello Kitty :-[ It's a small collection currently but s collection nonetheless!

Offline Mollys Slave

• Senior Cat
« Reply #42 on: February 05, 2010, 19:38:00 PM »
I just seen a nice indoor and outdoor cat thermometer on The Cat Gallery, think that will be my next investment.

Defo looking for some cat t shirts but never seen any i fancy... Any ideas

Just got a nice cat garden cat ornament from Sandyholm down the clyde side for my garden when i move house.

I can't find the sparkly black one with the sliver bling - I saw it around Xmas time and wish I'd got it myself.    This is quite a nice one though?
http://shop.theanimalrescuesite.com/store/product/image/32995.gif

I'm looking for 'nice' cat cufflinks at the moment - but need ones that don't have any 'overly' sharp' bits (or else the 'tights' will no doubt fall victie to pointy ears or tails!) - can't find what I'm looking for, for love nor money.   Poooooo.
« Last Edit: February 05, 2010, 20:00:03 PM by Mollys Slave »

Offline Mollys Slave

• Senior Cat
« Reply #41 on: January 24, 2010, 19:40:17 PM »
Cat t-shirets -  there were a few nice Noir cat ones online  - but they were done in silver sparkles  - looked birll.... I will look and see if I can find them again.  didn't look cheap - just 'blingful'. 

Offline puggy1975 Zoe

• Hero Cat
  • Tyler and Ollie
« Reply #40 on: January 24, 2010, 19:13:23 PM »
I just seen a nice indoor and outdoor cat thermometer on The Cat Gallery, think that will be my next investment.

Defo looking for some cat t shirts but never seen any i fancy... Any ideas

Just got a nice cat garden cat ornament from Sandyholm down the clyde side for my garden when i move house.
Zoe, Ollie and Tyler

Offline Mollys Slave

• Senior Cat
« Reply #39 on: January 24, 2010, 15:29:44 PM »
I have cat pj 's too !  

:sick: :censored: :shify: :sick: :censored:

Mmmm....hhhmmmmm..  (imagine pursed lips and jealous face and you get the picture).

That's it - I'm away to look for cat pyjamas  - "Ah canny be huvin' this"    :evillaugh:

Offline puggy1975 Zoe

• Hero Cat
  • Tyler and Ollie
« Reply #38 on: January 24, 2010, 11:39:48 AM »
Yip and they are super fantastic. Will need to get a vid of my cat pencil sharpner that meows. not been to well so not had a chance

Yip i need to get a life to. I spend hours trawling through ebay and charity shops looking for cat stuff. Spend many a saturday raiding the charity shope is Motherwell for goodies

Glad you liked them - quite novel I thought!    Aaargh.... I avoid M'Well Town Centre like the plague, have only been up there once since the 24 Asda opened - that's how much I dislike it!  :evillaugh:

Little Kitty:  I burst out laughing when I read your list!   Brilliant!

Yip M/Well town centre as gone way downhill i only tend to go for a we nosey at the charity shops. found some lovely we cat ornaments over time. I hate the new asda. not sure why but i preffered the old one
Zoe, Ollie and Tyler

Offline bunglycat

• Honorary Cat
  • Ginny B.Winston, Fifi, Smartie ,Bungly,Sophie,RIP
  • Slave to: Pandora , Cody, Smudgie , Blueberry , Angel and Merlin . RIP. Ginny B , Winston , Smartie, Bungly and Sophie and Fifi
« Reply #37 on: January 23, 2010, 22:14:27 PM »
I have cat pj 's too ! 

Offline littlekitty

• Adult Cat
« Reply #36 on: January 23, 2010, 20:05:45 PM »
OH got me the pjs for xmas.
I even made a picture of my Mary from tiny seed beads and that hangs on my wall.
« Last Edit: January 23, 2010, 20:07:20 PM by littlekitty »
Share your love, give a rescue cat a home.

xLYNNx

Offline Mollys Slave

• Senior Cat
« Reply #35 on: January 23, 2010, 19:54:01 PM »
Lol
Forgot to add doormat, fridge magnets, calendar and t shirts. :)

You wouldn't happen to like cats much would you!!  :rofl: :rofl:    Cat pj's  - I don't have them.  :sick: :censored: :shify:    Petted lip on now.

Offline littlekitty

• Adult Cat
« Reply #34 on: January 23, 2010, 19:49:34 PM »
Lol
Forgot to add doormat, fridge magnets, calendar and t shirts. :)

xLYNNx

Offline Mollys Slave

• Senior Cat
« Reply #33 on: January 23, 2010, 19:32:09 PM »
Yip and they are super fantastic. Will need to get a vid of my cat pencil sharpner that meows. not been to well so not had a chance

Yip i need to get a life to. I spend hours trawling through ebay and charity shops looking for cat stuff. Spend many a saturday raiding the charity shope is Motherwell for goodies

Glad you liked them - quite novel I thought!    Aaargh.... I avoid M'Well Town Centre like the plague, have only been up there once since the 24 Asda opened - that's how much I dislike it!  :evillaugh:

Little Kitty:  I burst out laughing when I read your list!   Brilliant!

Offline littlekitty

• Adult Cat
« Reply #32 on: January 23, 2010, 19:20:13 PM »
I have
cat pjs, nighties, slippers, cups,ornaments, pictures, egg cups, umbrella, keyrings, ring, pendant, kitchen roll holder, clock, wind chimes, a chinese waving cat ornament, cat stickers on my purse and bag,cushions, doorstops, draught excluder, fluffy toys. I even have a soft toy cat in my car.

not a lot then  :evillaugh:

Not my fault if people keep buying me cat things :evillaugh:. I really should get a bigger house. ;D

xLYNNx

Offline Janeyk

• Rescue & Rehoming/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #31 on: January 23, 2010, 19:09:10 PM »
I have
cat pjs, nighties, slippers, cups,ornaments, pictures, egg cups, umbrella, keyrings, ring, pendant, kitchen roll holder, clock, wind chimes, a chinese waving cat ornament, cat stickers on my purse and bag,cushions, doorstops, draught excluder, fluffy toys. I even have a soft toy cat in my car.

not a lot then  :evillaugh:
Please consider the harder to home cats in rescue.

Offline littlekitty

• Adult Cat
« Reply #30 on: January 23, 2010, 19:02:24 PM »
I have

xLYNNx

Offline Fire Fox

• Hero Cat
  • Slave to: Tallulah & Bridge boy Noah Pesto-chops
« Reply #29 on: January 23, 2010, 18:18:13 PM »
Liz you should start offering cat-themed B&B in your home - a variation on the Tokyo cat cafe - the visitors get to spend time with the clan and care for them under your close supervision, and you get a little break. :sneaky: Not sure how you'd vet your guests tho!
http://search.japantimes.co.jp/cgi-bin/fl20080316x2.html
:'( My beautiful Noah rescued 13/02/09, adopted 11/10/09, taken 11/02/11 :'( You deserved so much more.
Lulu's Catbook
http://apps.facebook.com/catbook/profile/view/10311818

Offline puggy1975 Zoe

• Hero Cat
  • Tyler and Ollie
« Reply #28 on: January 23, 2010, 15:36:05 PM »

Zoe, Ollie and Tyler

Offline Mollys Slave

• Senior Cat
« Reply #27 on: January 23, 2010, 14:31:54 PM »
I have just ordered my cat ice cube trays on ebay just typed in cat ice cubes and up they popped. so cannot wait. all my visitors will be blessed with cat ice in their drinks. no tea or coffee from now on just cold drinks with cat ice cubes. loving it

Will try pop video on wither tonight or tomoro. camera totally flat

Hi Zoe.   Did you receive the cat cubes - just wondering  if you were 'as taken' with them as I was!! :rofl:  I know... I need to get a life!

Online Liz

• Cat Rescue
  • Royal Cat
  • Here come the boys!!!!
« Reply #26 on: January 11, 2010, 13:51:22 PM »
The Clan Homestead is cat heaven then we let folks meet some of our "Totally" unhandlable ferals - most want to touch - good luck and is your tetnus up to dat is my standard response :rofl:
Liz and the Clan Cats and Dogs

Offline Mollys Slave

• Senior Cat
« Reply #25 on: January 11, 2010, 12:08:50 PM »
I'm reading through this and you know what -  the unadulterated love and adoration that we have for cats (and the doggies), that simply oozes out of us, is cledar to see.   :catlove: :catluv:

Liz - 46 casts!     That's what I want when I die - that's cat heaven! :)

Offline Susanne (urbantigers)

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • PA to Mosi & Kito
« Reply #24 on: January 11, 2010, 10:12:53 AM »
I don't have any mugs that don't have cats on them  :-[

Talking of daft - it's turned from the arctic to the tropics in my flat as I can't bring myself to turn the heat off even when I 'm hot since the boys like the radiators on.

Offline Leanne

• Super Cat
  • Milo & Jess
  • Slave to: Jess & Milo
« Reply #23 on: January 11, 2010, 09:22:10 AM »
I have:

As assortment of cat mugs
2 cat tea cosys (one was my Grandmas and Milo hates it I am sure he thinks its a real ginger cat)
Tea cloths
Cat (well Louis Wain) desk calendar at work
Purrs calender at home
Cat ornament (on my desk at work)
Make up bag
Various cat teddies

Offline bunglycat

• Honorary Cat
  • Ginny B.Winston, Fifi, Smartie ,Bungly,Sophie,RIP
  • Slave to: Pandora , Cody, Smudgie , Blueberry , Angel and Merlin . RIP. Ginny B , Winston , Smartie, Bungly and Sophie and Fifi
« Reply #22 on: January 10, 2010, 22:55:07 PM »
Loads of cat ornaments (all expensive ones are  in a glass cabinet !) ,more cat ornaments on bookshelves in front of books -quite a few cat books too.
Wall hanging of cats in room, one over tv in bedroom.
Cat t-shirts (loads !!!),  fleeces and a couple of jumpers and sweatshirts, mugs -loads of ,  cat plates on dresser , cat photos in frames (none of any humans :rofl: ) cat plant holders , cat teatowels,  cat ring i wear on my wedding ring finger as i will never be married , cat watch , earrings and brooches, cat mobile phone holders -thats all i can think of at this moment !!!!!
Also not had holiday for 8 years as i won''t leave the cats- apart from 2 nights this Oct when i won a weekend in London -the neighbour fed and sorted them and in 2 days i rang twice a day and he rang me once - i also left instructions for him totake Winstons fish out of the freezer Saturday night so he would still get his treat on Sunday (he usually has a piece of fish every saturday -cod loin)
« Last Edit: January 10, 2010, 23:06:13 PM by bunglycat »

Online Liz

• Cat Rescue
  • Royal Cat
  • Here come the boys!!!!
« Reply #21 on: January 10, 2010, 21:23:00 PM »
Okay thought I would add to this thread so here goes

We have 46 cats living with us
They have their own pets our 2 dogs
When we moved house 3 years ago we spent more time flummoxing Estate Agents with the animals needs than the humans
We sold our souls and have a huge Mortgage again so that the Clan cats have the space and location that is perfect for their every need and then some
We have had one weekend away together in 10 years (June 2009 for a 100 Birthday party) - we usually go seperately so one of us is here for the Kids!
Cat ornaments, calendars, teeshirst, sweatshirts, fleeces, etc
All our rooms are set up for cats then humans needs
My OH greets all the cats then the dogs and them me to many folks horror! :shocked:
Our whole life revolves around the cats and dogs and we work to keep them to the manner that befits their status! :rofl:
Liz and the Clan Cats and Dogs

Offline Mollys Slave

• Senior Cat
« Reply #20 on: January 10, 2010, 18:06:50 PM »
Wibble  - me being a cat-thief and stealer of ideas, I thought about cat-ordinating - did red and blue food colouring for ice that I'd use for vodka / gin / bacardi drinks with clear  mixers.

I also used (a LOT) of yellow food colouring for the non clear drinks....... to really 'take the piss  ermm ...mickey '   :scared: :rofl: :shy: :evillaugh: 

Offline Bazsmum

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Bazzy Bazilla
    • The Animal Rescue Site
« Reply #19 on: January 10, 2010, 17:38:49 PM »
Wow! How cool are them ice cubes....Litterally!  :evillaugh: :Luv2:

Offline Wibblechick

• Royal Cat
  • Mr T and Chloe - We will meet again at the Bridge
  • Slave to: Celyn and Olwyn
« Reply #18 on: January 10, 2010, 17:08:11 PM »

I think it's time I considered medication

Do you cat-alogue your ice cats ?  ;)

Me want!!  Im going to have to pursue and purchase - I rather fancy a drop of food colouring in the water to freeze might make some very attractive results.  Gin and tonic with green cats .... Vodka with red ones maybe ... Oh its gonna be fun  :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
People Power Works!!!

Offline Mollys Slave

• Senior Cat
« Reply #17 on: January 10, 2010, 17:05:24 PM »
Umm, well, I have cat pics on the wall, a cat tea cosy, cat ornaments till they are coming out your ears (the ones that arent broken by certain animals that shall remain nameless!  ;) ), cat soft toys, cat blankets (pawprints) cat notebooks/address books, the Word cat who keeps me amused when I'm typing, cat books, cat fridge magnets, cat calenders, cat planters in the garden........... ;) plus a cat on every chair/bed in the house LOL! real ones....
Okay.  List for me is:-
Cat cross stitch I did years ago (might go take a pic, took me weeks to complete)
Cat cross stitch that comes out only at chrstmas (cat ones of course!)
Cat mugs
Cat mat
Cat teatowels
Cat t-shirt
Cat bedding with obligatory 'pawprints'
Several cat ornaments
Cat beach towel (actually, it's a gorg kitten)
Cat fridge magnet ( the more I know about men, the more I love my cat!)
Chinese 'lucky cat' savings bank
And of course, my cat ice cubes and tray.

One of my other gifts for a cat daft pal was a  long 'rear end view' of a cat, a ceramic towel holder, that the bit you pushed the towel into.....was the cat's bottom / bum    (holed) :-[ :-[ :Crazy: :innocent: :shy: :shify:

Offline woodlandcats

• Hero Cat
« Reply #16 on: January 10, 2010, 16:56:22 PM »
MUST HAVE THOSE!!  :rofl:
There was a time I had all kinds of things with cats.
Must say, I now have other things too. :rofl:
Every life should have 9 cats

Offline Mollys Slave

• Senior Cat
« Reply #15 on: January 10, 2010, 16:54:10 PM »
I have just ordered my cat ice cube trays on ebay just typed in cat ice cubes and up they popped. so cannot wait. all my visitors will be blessed with cat ice in their drinks. no tea or coffee from now on just cold drinks with cat ice cubes. loving it

Little step for a hint Puggy.  when you get your cat icecube tray - don't throw out the  hard plastic sleeve it arrives in (if you ordered off the same person I did - quoted earlier).    it's a very bendy tray - great for removing the cubes but it can wobble a fair bit getting it from the  tap to the freezer shelf.   I put the tray on the hard plastic shelf to give it some stability - like a 'tray' if you will - and site it in the freezer that way.    A useful tip. !
« Last Edit: January 10, 2010, 16:55:05 PM by Mollys Slave »

Offline Den

• Honorary Cat
« Reply #14 on: January 10, 2010, 16:47:05 PM »
I think Cargo's sell these. Not sure if they will have them in until spring time but I've seen these a lot during the past couple of years.

As for the question - the only daft thing for me is that I own a cat  :evillaugh:

lay me down, let me go, feeling heavy the ground is cold,
lay me down take it slow I'm ready to stumble, sing & then swing low
~Use your mutant powers, just talk people to death~

Offline Gillian Harvey

• Cat Rescue
  • Royal Cat
  • Sam RIP
    • Scruffy Joe's Cat Grooming & Cat Sitting
« Reply #13 on: January 10, 2010, 16:46:14 PM »
Umm, well, I have cat pics on the wall, a cat tea cosy, cat ornaments till they are coming out your ears (the ones that arent broken by certain animals that shall remain nameless!  ;) ), cat soft toys, cat blankets (pawprints) cat notebooks/address books, the Word cat who keeps me amused when I'm typing, cat books, cat fridge magnets, cat calenders, cat planters in the garden........... ;) plus a cat on every chair/bed in the house LOL! real ones....

Offline puggy1975 Zoe

• Hero Cat
  • Tyler and Ollie
« Reply #12 on: January 10, 2010, 16:32:27 PM »

Zoe, Ollie and Tyler

Offline Mollys Slave

• Senior Cat
« Reply #11 on: January 10, 2010, 16:30:02 PM »
Will do. I love it. It was a christmas present from my mum last year. will put the camera on charge

*Drums fingers on desk and wait patiently*  ;D ;D

Offline puggy1975 Zoe

• Hero Cat
  • Tyler and Ollie
« Reply #10 on: January 10, 2010, 16:25:15 PM »
Will do. I love it. It was a christmas present from my mum last year. will put the camera on charge
Zoe, Ollie and Tyler

Offline Mollys Slave

• Senior Cat
« Reply #9 on: January 10, 2010, 16:23:23 PM »
Mabey sad but we love it. we will all be ordering cat cube trays now.

I also have a cat that sits on a litter tray which is a pencil sharpener and when u sharpen the pencil the cat meows lol

Now that tickles me sense of humour!  You gotta take a picture or a small vid and post.   PUUURRRLLLLLEASE?

Link to CatChat