Author Topic: where do your furbabies sleep at night?  (Read 7516 times)

Offline Gillian Harvey

• Cat Rescue
  • Royal Cat
  • Sam RIP
    • Scruffy Joe's Cat Grooming & Cat Sitting
Re: where do your furbabies sleep at night?
« Reply #8 on: May 19, 2009, 13:56:46 PM »
I couldnt imagine going to bed without the cats LOL! Luckily I don't get all 11 on there at once, cos even though its  double bed - there really wouldnt be room for them all (and me as well!) I'd just got out of bed in this pic, and look how quickly one of them had slipped into the warm spot  :evillaugh:

Offline Dawn F

• Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #7 on: May 19, 2009, 13:55:11 PM »
Tilly sleeps under the bed (she has a big cushion under there) Amber sleeps between mine and oh pillows, Oscar sleeps in the spare room on the bed and Star sleeps in the conservatory

Offline clarenmax

• FIV & FELV/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • My Bridge Baby Max, October 2000 - July 2009 xxx
« Reply #6 on: May 19, 2009, 13:50:23 PM »
In Winter Max is usually up on the bed, but as it gets warmer, he often sleeps in the lounge.  When its really cold he snuggles up under the duvet with me sometimes  :Luv:

He has full access to the house so comes and goes as he likes really, which normally involves jumping on my head about 5.30 am  :tired:  We have a bit of a cuddle though, then he goes back downstairs again until he hears me get up  :)

Make custom Glitter Graphics

Poot, adopted 14th August 2009. I'm sure Maxy sent you to me sweetie xx

Offline Leanne

• Super Cat
  • Milo & Jess
  • Slave to: Jess & Milo
« Reply #5 on: May 19, 2009, 13:34:30 PM »
Milo always sleeps on the bed, usually on my feet, when its cold though he gets under the duvet and lays between Hubby and I  ;D I always worry about squashing him.

Jess sleeps on the bed too, but also sleeps in his shoe box in the lounge, on the sofa, on the ottoman and also in the washing basket.

Offline Bryony84

• Super Cat
  • Slave to: Amber and Chilli
« Reply #4 on: May 19, 2009, 13:33:40 PM »
When we first picked up the girls, OH said they weren't going to be allowed in the bedroom at night. I was secretly pleased when we shut the bedroom door on the first night and they wailed and dug up the carpet until we opened it. When I lived at home our cats always had full access anywhere and I didn't want anything to change with the girls.

Chilli almost always sleeps on the end on the bed, where my feet would be if I didn't sleep curled up. Amber is a moveable feast, either sleeping at the end of the bed, somewhere near the middle, under the bed or on top of the wardrobe. Of course at the slightest movement from either of us, they assume its breakfast time, even if it is 4am and still dark. And that point we get walked all over and licked/nibbled!

http://furrytripod.wordpress.com/ : Casper's tripod blog and sponsorship page

Offline Topsy Turvey

• Hero Cat
« Reply #3 on: May 19, 2009, 13:29:43 PM »
Our bedroom door (well actually all of the internal doors) is left open but only Skye comes into the bedroom ever night.  She sleeps either by my side or on my pillow.  Summer generally sleeps on the sofa from my recently vacated spot - after we've put her blanket there for her.  Smartie has claimed the huge dog cushion that we had donated recently as hers so that is where you will find her most nights.

Offline Janeyk

• Rescue & Rehoming/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2009, 13:29:12 PM »
We have always let our cats in the bedroom, our first two Penny and Squeaky just slept at our feet, after they'd chased round for 10mins then Squeaky divebombing from the top of the wardrobe onto the bed and Penny chasing her tail .  The next 2 oldies we adopted Smokey and Timmy just never came in and slept in their beds - but could have nor did Schui. he slept on the sofa, in fact he rarely budged from the sofa  :evillaugh: :Luv2:  Byron has only been in a few times because you don't get any sleep with her she's walking round your head all night  :naughty: she's doesn't seemed bothered though she just sleeps on the sofa as always.
« Last Edit: May 19, 2009, 13:35:14 PM by Janeyk »
Please consider the harder to home cats in rescue.

Offline toothfairy

• Distinguished Cat
  • Floss & Tepe
where do your furbabies sleep at night?
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2009, 13:23:01 PM »
does anyone else have their cats in the bedroom? if no one else does please don't judge me.

i was just wondering what others let theirs do

TF
« Last Edit: May 19, 2009, 13:24:02 PM by toothfairy »
Feel the fear and do it anyway!
you don't learn anything until you live it

Link to CatChat