Author Topic: Do we spoil them too much?  (Read 6776 times)

Offline JackSpratt

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
Re: Do we spoil them too much?
« Reply #6 on: June 29, 2008, 09:32:42 AM »
Nah, it's not spoiling them. It's treating them how they deserve to be treated. ;)

I have just reorganised our teeny kitchen to encompass a giant cat bed that Jack has decided he loves because that's where the catflap is and he likes to guard it. No comments have been forthcoming yet from my partner; I think he knows better. :evillaugh:

Carrie, Jack,Toby and Parsley ~ Love and miss you all always.x

Offline Kirst

• Moderating Staff
  • Honorary Cat
  • Slave to: Beavis , Jerry , Gizmo , Stevie and Fredcat
« Reply #5 on: June 29, 2008, 08:57:02 AM »
Course we spoil em but they is worth it!!! Fredcat is next door as I type eating his morning fish! :)

Offline maryas

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • SUPERMUM to BONNIE
« Reply #4 on: June 29, 2008, 08:50:56 AM »
Yep. we're all crazy Mark - thank God.

Thought it was just me until I joined Purrs and now I know how many softies there are - makes up for the cruel  :censored:.

Mary
Love me, love my cat - don't love my cat... S*D off! R.I.P Smudgie - sleep well my precious little darling, I miss you so much. 01.02.94-15.04.08 x Look after the beautiful Bonnie Bum, I took her pain away 02.04.15 x Tisha was with me 3 weeks and then I had to take her pain away 1.7.15 x

Offline Mark

• Purrs Registered Cat Rescue
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Clapton
    • AnimalAid - Support Humane Charities
« Reply #3 on: June 29, 2008, 08:46:49 AM »
Glad it's not just me then  :evillaugh:

I had a box the DVD player came in on the side for about 6 months as the cats liked it  :Crazy:

DO NOT BREED OR BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE

I believe I am not interested to know whether Vivisection produces results that are profitable to the human race or doesn't. To know that the results are profitable to the race would not remove my hostility to it.  Mark Twain

Offline maryas

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • SUPERMUM to BONNIE
« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2008, 08:44:42 AM »
YES, we do..........and why the hell not!"?  :rofl: :rofl:

I bought a skirt a few months ago and like we silly women do when we get home we decide we don't want it!! So, I was sorting things out for the RSPCA charity shop and I threw the skirt on the floor to put in a bag later - Bonnie loves sleeping on it, so it's been there about 3 weeks now - I even hoover around it!!  :rofl:

Mary
Love me, love my cat - don't love my cat... S*D off! R.I.P Smudgie - sleep well my precious little darling, I miss you so much. 01.02.94-15.04.08 x Look after the beautiful Bonnie Bum, I took her pain away 02.04.15 x Tisha was with me 3 weeks and then I had to take her pain away 1.7.15 x

Offline Mark

• Purrs Registered Cat Rescue
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Clapton
    • AnimalAid - Support Humane Charities
Do we spoil them too much?
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2008, 08:39:07 AM »
Until about a year ago, OH worked away all week and used a suitcase on wheelsfor clothes. Every weekend, Kylie would sleep on the suitcase and it is more or less ruined. I moved it into the kitchen out of the way and it's now on the sofa up there. I told OH that I am throwing it out as it's an eyesore but was told it's not fair on Kylie as she loves it  :Crazy:
DO NOT BREED OR BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE

I believe I am not interested to know whether Vivisection produces results that are profitable to the human race or doesn't. To know that the results are profitable to the race would not remove my hostility to it.  Mark Twain

Link to CatChat