Author Topic: Happy first birthday Lucas & Riley!  (Read 7235 times)

Offline swampmaxmum

• Super Cat
  • SwampMax happy on their sunny French balcon 05!
Re: Happy first birthday Lucas & Riley!
« Reply #3 on: February 18, 2008, 21:38:36 PM »
I saw their photos on the latest page of my Purrs diary and thought WHAT their birthdays already?! I can't do the fancy graphics but can do the sentiment so HAPPY HAPPY PURRDAY LUCAS AND RILEY (and may you get lots and lots of presents.....what am I saying, those took up half the move, right?  ;D ). Hope all is well in the new home and do they approve?!
Many deliriously happy returns together full of mega purrs and catnip! Those are great photos Helen so keep em coming  :pic:  Let us know how the boys enjoyed their day. xxx

Offline blackcat

• Moderating/Auction Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Home of Smidgen, Sebastian and Billy.
Re: Happy first birthday Lucas & Riley!
« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2008, 21:34:58 PM »
just as beautiful as ever, I see, and storing up energy for the party too, the little horrors darlings  :Luv:

Offline Tiggy's Mum

• Save a life draw/Commercial Assistant/Moderating Staff
  • Royal Cat
Happy first birthday Lucas & Riley!
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2008, 21:31:01 PM »
The boys have dusted off their party hats in preparation for the biggest party of the year – it's their 1st birthday tomorrow (Tuesday)!  I'm still on creaky old dial up until I get my broadband sorted in the new house so had to start the party early and can only post a few pics  :(

A year ago tomorrow two of the sweetest, funniest, most loving little boys were born.  I can't believe how quickly time has gone and how quickly they have grown from tiny, fragile little babies into the strong handsome boys that they are today.  Of course there will be another party on adoption day so don't throw those party hats away  :evillaugh:

Getting the party started...

Baby boys...

Big boy Riley

Big boy LuLu

The latest pic of the boys, taken last night – finding it hard to settle in their new home - not!

« Last Edit: February 18, 2008, 21:33:35 PM by Tiggy's Mum - Helen »

Link to CatChat