Author Topic: Update from Brodie, Gem and Baby Beijing, Cissy, Ragamuffin and Smudger  (Read 1445 times)

Offline Liz

• Cat Rescue
  • Royal Cat
  • Here come the boys!!!!
Like my age we have 40 something! :sneaky:
Liz and the Clan Cats and Dogs

Offline Dawn F

• Purrrrrfect Cat
a long haired brindle torti - sounds gorgeous!!  your numbers are creeping up Liz, I always think of you having 38 that can't be right now!!

Offline Tiggy's Mum

• Save a life draw/Commercial Assistant/Moderating Staff
  • Royal Cat
I bet your feral guests think they've died and gone to heaven - very lucky cats  :)

Offline Liz

• Cat Rescue
  • Royal Cat
  • Here come the boys!!!!
Beijing is now 6 weeks old and apart fom not being a kitten food feind - Gem is still playing Mum she is picking up all the usual things our mob do - seeing her square up to a 20lb male is funny especially when they are running the other way! :Crazy: :Crazy:  She is going to be a long haired brindle girls and currently answers to poppet and baby baby!

Miss Cissy came to us the day after Gem and Brodie and until her capture 3 weeks before had lived outside all her 14 years - her old feeder has verified this - she keeps good records as she looks after 3 colonies and names them all - she is a silver tabby lady of mid years and tonight was sleeping on my pillow's on the bed with Miss gracie, I have to say her and her cohorts are completely litter trained and much to our horror prefer clumping litter so we now have wood pellet, paper and clumping!

Next is ragamuffin aged approcimately 8 years a long haired grey and white lady whose coat is now starting to shine but brushing is out of the question so far - she does have a swift right paw!

Finally Smudger a grey and white short haired boy who loves all the nice boxes he can hide in and his fluffy sheep - he takes this toy everywhere and doesn't let anyone else play with it!

Also on the update front we may becoming long term foster parents to 2 18 month old hooligans whose parents are being posted abroad and have offered to pay for the upkeep of their boys and have anything done to them so they can come to our lot - boy will they get a large vets bill for booster and Program and of course an id chip so will keep you posted on that one

Got sent mid post by Brodie who was walking on the keys!!! ;D

Offline Dawn F

• Purrrrrfect Cat
glad they are doing ok well, how old is Beijing now?

Offline Sam (Fussy_Furball)

• Marketing/Lost&Found/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Foxy (RIP), Zephyr (RIP), Rosina (RIP) & Oliver
How lovely Liz ... glad to hear they are happy and well xxxx
In ancient times cats were worshiped as gods; they have not forgotten this.

Offline Liz

• Cat Rescue
  • Royal Cat
  • Here come the boys!!!!
Update from Brodie, Gem and Baby Beijing, Cissy, Ragamuffin and Smudger
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2008, 21:44:23 PM »
Just a quick update on this lot

Brodie is castrated and a real poppet a typical boy in to everything and has no manners - he's now 10 months and a different boy from our first few days, he loves his mummy and is currently asleep on my shoulder hugging my hair.  He is a long haired Ginger and white hooligan and will be off to the vet for boosters, chip and program at the next available Clan Cats space

Gem has proved after loosing 3 of the 4 kittens proved to be a wonderful Mum to Beijing and is a feisty tortie with attitude a plenty and again at 10 months no manners but is learnig around our mob!

B

Link to CatChat