Lost & Found Cats > Missing cats over 6 months

MISSING - tortie & white female,hamstead road,great barr, birmingham,B43

(1/11) > >>

Tiggy's Mum:
A fantastic update to this here: http://www.purrsinourhearts.co.uk/index.php/topic,39238.msg690095.html

Found after TWO YEARS - to all those reading with a missing cat, never give up hope!  :hug:

motleycat:
I find it hard to beleive that it's been so long i've been moved to the 'missing for 6 months' board.
There has  still been no news about aimee but i'm sure she's out there somewhere and i'll always keep searching...

LilyandGary:
Just wanted to say not to give up! One of mine wandered off after not having been even as far as the garden in 3 months! He was missing for 3 weeks. I got him back when someone kindly took him to the vets after finding him as a stray outside a school.This was a good mile away from where I live.

She was waiting to have him scanned for a chip, when someone recognised him from his photo, which was on a poster she was sitting under!

There are some very lovely people out there.

Hope you get good news soon :hug:

Janeyk:

--- Quote from: motleycat on December 16, 2009, 07:41:39 AM ---Thanks guys.  Janeyk, I have posters absolutely everywhere! The articles that were done in 3 different newspapers probably cover about a 20 mile square area and i've also been advertising in 7 different newspapers so it will cover a larger amount of people. I've been thinking about going through the yellow pages and posting flyers to every vet,rescue,fire station,bus station and police station in the midlands!! I've already covered all the local ones but if i keep sending the information then nobody will forget about her!!! x

--- End quote ---

That's good, keeping everything crossed you hear something soon xx  :hug:

motleycat:
Thanks guys.  Janeyk, I have posters absolutely everywhere! The articles that were done in 3 different newspapers probably cover about a 20 mile square area and i've also been advertising in 7 different newspapers so it will cover a larger amount of people. I've been thinking about going through the yellow pages and posting flyers to every vet,rescue,fire station,bus station and police station in the midlands!! I've already covered all the local ones but if i keep sending the information then nobody will forget about her!!! x

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version