Lost & Found Cats > Missing cats over 6 months

LOST WHITE WITH BLACK CAT FROM LOUGHBOROUGH LEICS MISSING SINCE 27TH SEPT

(1/6) > >>

Bamptonia:
Hi all, we didn't hear anything else abut the sighted cat, so it all still remains a mystery.  :'( Thanks for trying!
I am just in here as myself and a neighbour have spotted an unknown tabby hanging around the last two days: quite dishevelled with a tatty blue collar. Didn't look hungry, not a young cat either; but I was in a rush out and initially stopped because I thought it was my cat! I need to check first that it isn't a cat belonging to new neighbours.....if nt and I see it again, I'll get pics.    8)

Tiggy's Mum:
Any sightings yet bumblebec?

bumblebec:
Good morning All!

I am terribly sorry to hear that you didn't manage to see him when you had a look Bramptonia, what a shame.  :( When I next see the fella I will try to take a picture and I have put some cat biccies out the back in a bowl this morning with the vain aim to tempt him over...might end up with a possy of cats though!  ;D Of course I will call your parents when I seee him again, I really REALLY hope this is your cat…it would be wonderful if it is! Again it just seems like a coincidence, and he looks exactly the same as the picture.

I will also bring in my cat basket tomorrow, as if I manage to coax him with food I may be able to grab him. In which case I promise to call straight away

Tiggy's Mum:
Nice work Myblesdaughter for making the call  :wow:  :hug:

:welcome: back to Purrs Bamptonia. It would be fantastic if it was him, maybe if Bumblebec could get a photo that would help with ID'ing him and if necessary you could borrow a trap from a local rescue.

:crossed:

--- Quote from: Gill (sneakiefeline) on February 18, 2012, 18:26:36 PM ---So sorry you didnt see the cat but I think it was at the bottom of the reporters garden.

--- End quote ---

Bumblebec said she works in the area so would imagine she is off for the weekend but can keep her eyes peeled on Monday  :wow:

Gill (sneakiefeline):
So sorry you didnt see the cat but I think it was at the bottom of the reporters garden.

Yes miricles do happen and our last was a maine coon that escaped from a moto hotel at a service station on the way abroad and he was missing without trace for a very long time but persistence paid off  ;D ;D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version