Lost & Found Cats > Missing cats over 6 months

missing cat Moorside / Sholver, Oldham, Greater Manchester

(1/4) > >>

pappilon:
Hi Kaye, not sure if you got my pm being a new member. I would like to offer a home to this little guy  :)
you can email me : ddand boy @ yahoo.co.uk or post here .
I live in London and happy to travel to get him or we can ask from Purrs people to help with transport, i can provide vet ref.
Thanks
Pav :hug:

pappilon:
Hi Kaye, sent you a pm with my e.mail address regarding this little guy.
 :hug:
Pav

Kaye1983:
Nope, not managed to get him in anywhere. I tried the two closest to home yesteraday morning but they are full and the 3rd one were not answering the phone. I've not seen him since yesterday morning. There is about 2 inches of snow in my garden and can tell he hasnt been back while I've been out today.
Kaye

pappilon:
Hi Kaye,just wondering if you managed to get a place in a rescue/cattery for this little boy?

pappilon:
Hi Kaye, thank you for looking out for him poor little boy.
I hope his owners can be found, shame he is not microchiped. last year i took a stray to my local rescue he was hanging around for a while and was a full tom :-: He was microchiped and they managed to find the owner who said he has moved couple of times in last 2 years and Simba the cat was missing for over a year! The rescue called me and said good news the owner is coming to get him but he doesnt want him spayed :shocked: Well he never turned up and the rescue had him spayed and rehomed him.
He looks so much like my Mister :Luv2: If i were closer i would have offered to foster him till a home was found.
Please keep us updated. :hug:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version