Author Topic: where to buy FIV /Felv test kits?  (Read 7348 times)

Offline faye at pawprints

• Cat Rescue
  • Adult Cat
  • lovely big edward
    • pawprints animal rescue
Re: where to buy FIV /Felv test kits?
« Reply #3 on: January 23, 2011, 13:40:05 PM »
Is it these Faye?

Vetlab Supplies Limited Unit 13 Broomers Hill Park Broomers Hill Lane Pulborough West Sussex   RH20 2RY Tel: 01798 874567 Fax: 01798 874787 e-mail info@vetlabsupplies.co.uk

It says they are the exclusive suppliers. I know they aren't fullproof - do you send a sample to Glasgow if you get a positive (Sorry not up on this stuff)

hiya,

i will contact them and find out, thankyou. it was a few years ago when i was given some, and my vet did the test at their clinic and if we had found a positive result another test would have been sent off to confirm which i would have to pay for as normal. i think i had 3 tests done and all were negative. it worked out cheaper than using my vets test kits, luckily my vets are really supportive with finding ways to make the vet bills cheaper :-)

faye x

(photo is of weeny cookie - she's a lovely grown up girl now).
faye @ pawprints animal rescue
www.pawprintsanimalrescue.co.uk

Offline Mark

• Purrs Registered Cat Rescue
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Clapton
    • AnimalAid - Support Humane Charities
Re: where to buy FIV /Felv test kits?
« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2011, 11:44:01 AM »
Is it these Faye?

Vetlab Supplies Limited Unit 13 Broomers Hill Park Broomers Hill Lane Pulborough West Sussex   RH20 2RY Tel: 01798 874567 Fax: 01798 874787 e-mail info@vetlabsupplies.co.uk

It says they are the exclusive suppliers. I know they aren't fullproof - do you send a sample to Glasgow if you get a positive (Sorry not up on this stuff)
DO NOT BREED OR BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE

I believe I am not interested to know whether Vivisection produces results that are profitable to the human race or doesn't. To know that the results are profitable to the race would not remove my hostility to it.  Mark Twain

Offline faye at pawprints

• Cat Rescue
  • Adult Cat
  • lovely big edward
    • pawprints animal rescue
where to buy FIV /Felv test kits?
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2011, 22:02:10 PM »
hiya,

in the past i was given details of where i could buy FIV /Felv test kits, but now cannot find the info. does anyone know where i can get them from? my vets are fab and will use the tests i buy so it all works out much cheaper.

faye x

(photo is of weeny cookie - she's a lovely grown up girl now).
faye @ pawprints animal rescue
www.pawprintsanimalrescue.co.uk

Link to CatChat