Author Topic: First Aid Kit  (Read 1293 times)

Offline Millys Mum

• Purrrrrfect Cat
Re: First Aid Kit
« Reply #3 on: August 04, 2007, 19:01:09 PM »
I dont know if you get the same brands in france but heres what i keep in my first aid/box of goodies

Anti diarrhoea paste 'Pro Kolin' or 'Diarsanyl'
Anti diarrhoea pellets 'Canikur'
Probiotics 'Pro Soluble'
Antiseptic gel 'Viatop'
Syringes
Round ended scissors
Tick remover
Rescue remedy
Pill cutter
Cotton wool

Wormers/flea treatments
Dental gel 'Logic Gel'
Dental supplement 'Plaque Off'
Feliway
Hairball paste/treats

Offline Kittybabe (Ruth)

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Lexy - Queen of all Kittydom
Re: First Aid Kit
« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2007, 13:44:19 PM »
Try VetUk.co.uk or visit via one of the rescue sites on the Rescue section, as they will get some money back for anything you spend.

Offline Lesley Frankie

• Adult Cat
  • Slave to: Oliver, Basil, Ben and the late, great Morticia and Buster
First Aid Kit
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2007, 13:42:44 PM »
I'm getting way ahead of myself here as I don't even have any cats at the moment since both of mine are now dead, unfortunately :(. I intend to get a couple after completing a bit of travelling in September :wow:. Having followed many of the interesting discussions on this forum, it seems that there are loads of peeps with some great experience and advice. I'd like to start to put together a first aid kit for cats, however, I live in France and it is not quite so easy finding good stuff. Can anyone suggest what kinds of things I need please. For instance, when Buster was in his last few days of illness I wished that I could have had a feeding syringe, so it's useful things like that plus any medicine to keep on hand. If anyone knows of a good website to buy things from, that would also be great, otherwise I will be in UK over Christmas and could look for stuff then. Thanks in advance. :thanks:

Link to CatChat