Author Topic: 8 boxes of Promeris flea stuff available to a rescue to make use of  (Read 1539 times)

Offline Gillian Harvey

• Cat Rescue
  • Royal Cat
  • Sam RIP
    • Scruffy Joe's Cat Grooming & Cat Sitting
Re: 8 boxes of Promeris flea stuff available to a rescue to make use of
« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2009, 12:36:12 PM »
Having said that i dont really want to waste it as some rescues may be using it with no problems and like the smell (told it smells of coconut)...!

Not a rescue - well I have rescues LOL! does that count? Anyway, if no rescues come along wanting it I can certainly use it with my 11 ! It does indeed smell of coconut - and not at all unpleasant I didnt think - but then I like the smell of coconut!

Offline Canterbury_cats (Sharon)

• Purrs Registered Cat Rescue
  • Super Cat
  • Leo(Bridge babe 4/10) & Bella my darling Siamese
    • http://www.canterbury.cats.org.uk
8 boxes of Promeris flea stuff available to a rescue to make use of
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2009, 10:36:23 AM »
Hi all
I was given some boxes of Promeris 320mg Spot on flea treatment a few days ago but our vets.. (they do this every now again).. Its for cats over 4kg and it doesnt expire until May this year (some are expiry Oct this year).. This flea stuff is not that popular with us as it smells terrible... and also it has too much in one pipette so application is sometimes difficult. Having said that i dont really want to waste it as some rescues may be using it with no problems and like the smell (told it smells of coconut)...!

So if anyone can make use of it. .all i ask it that you pay the postal charge for it.. It will fit into a jiffy bag and i wouldnt expect it to cost more then a few quid...
I want be able to post until i am out nr a post office though and the snow clears.

Pls let me know if anyone is interested...  BTW i box contains 3 pipetes.. thats what it says on the box anyhow!
Cannot save the world, but if everyone does something we can have a jolly good job trying too....

Canterbury & District Cats Protection
http://www.canterbury.cats.org.uk

Please use our VetUK link on the Home Page of our website.
We want your old used inkjets & mobile phones!

Link to CatChat