Author Topic: Willow has been ousted!  (Read 1093 times)

Offline Millys Mum

• Purrrrrfect Cat
Re: Willow has been ousted!
« Reply #3 on: July 04, 2008, 18:44:59 PM »
Spray the bed with feliway? I would also give her a box and blanket in the hallway and if she uses it gradually move it into the room  :sneaky:

Offline Hippykitty

• Super Cat
  • Victoria, Lucy, Cydric,
Re: Willow has been ousted!
« Reply #2 on: July 04, 2008, 07:02:08 AM »
My only suggestion is to give Asha lots of fuss before you go to bed, then leave her to decide where she wants to sleep.

Maybe others have better ideas.
Cats were once gods; they have never forgotten this, nor have the people they own.

Offline Puffball (Louise)

• Senior Cat
Willow has been ousted!
« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2008, 00:10:37 AM »
My new kitten Asha has been here 7 weeks and it's great that her and Willow are now friends. But for the last few weeks (since Asha got big enough to jump on my bed...it's very high so she couldn't at first) Willow has chosen to sleep in the living room rather than in her normal spot on the end of my bed. Asha sleeps on the bed but not in Willow's spot and I know I have to leave them to sort out the hierarchy themselves but it really upsets me to see Willow ousted in this way. She loved her morning cuddles and always came to say hello when the alarm went off. Now she sits in the hallway and waits for me to get up... I feel SOoooo guilty  :'(

Am I just being silly or is there something I can do to encourage her to come back?

Link to CatChat