Author Topic: i just dont understand come to CP 4 neutering vouchers but keeping all 5 kittens  (Read 1370 times)

Offline JackSpratt

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat

3) selling 5/6wk old kittens

One of the emails i got back told me to do some very disgusting things to my parents  :wow:
Some people are really greatful for the advice which then makes it all worth while though.

I've been seeing the opposite (requesting a 6 week old kitten) and emailed asking them to reconsider how young a kitten needs to be for them to give it a home.

I can't believe you got that kind of abuse back - I've never had that yet....and hopefully never will !I have had some very polite responses though. :)

Sharon, I hope you have a lovely holiday.

Carrie, Jack,Toby and Parsley ~ Love and miss you all always.x

Offline Michelle (furbabystar)

• Royal Cat
  • My Baby - Issey
There is just no helping some people Sharon

I have been battling with some people on "sites" this week
1) selling unspayed cats
2) wanting a male to make their female pregnant
3) selling 5/6wk old kittens

One of the emails i got back told me to do some very disgusting things to my parents  :wow:
Some people are really greatful for the advice which then makes it all worth while though.

Offline Canterbury_cats (Sharon)

• Purrs Registered Cat Rescue
  • Super Cat
  • Leo(Bridge babe 4/10) & Bella my darling Siamese
    • http://www.canterbury.cats.org.uk
Sorry i must be losing the plot? I stil havnt got over yesterdays livid tale. But why would someone come to us for CP vouchers for a mum who has just had kittens now 8wks old and going outside and yet keeping all the 5 kittens because she cannot give them away to rescue or friends....!!

I tell you what is the point.. This one wasnt even in our area and i suggested she ring a rescue who would rehomed the kittens and do homechecks and she laughed at me.. I went silent and suggested the amount of money it would take to neuter all that lot and she still laughed, she said she loved animals and couldnt give them away.... She had another cat that i didnt even ask was spayed or not..

This was in Thanet.... She had no idea that cat could already be pregnant as she was being let out..

i am so glad i am on hols in a weeks time as i feel i might say something to these people i would regret!
« Last Edit: May 17, 2008, 13:07:32 PM by canterbury_cats »
Cannot save the world, but if everyone does something we can have a jolly good job trying too....

Canterbury & District Cats Protection
http://www.canterbury.cats.org.uk

Please use our VetUK link on the Home Page of our website.
We want your old used inkjets & mobile phones!

Link to CatChat