Author Topic: Is it me?  (Read 1240 times)

Offline Rosella moggy

• Fundraising/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Popeye & Elsa
  • Slave to: Noni Baroni, Dinah, Ruby, Groucho, Bobby. Popeye & Elsa
Re: Is it me?
« Reply #5 on: April 11, 2012, 23:04:28 PM »
Whilst walking down the road yesterday with OH, a lady accidentally let her Golden Retriever out of the house whilst saying farewell to guests. 

He romped off, crossing the road, with his ma in hot pursuit in her socks.  He ran past us and OH called him.  He stopped and turned.  I dropped to my knees and beckoned him saying he was a naughty chap for upsetting his ma like that and he trotted over with a big grin ( honest, it was a BIG grin  :) ).  I placed my fingers around his collar and his ma arrived almost in tears.....

Can't tell ya how I cherish the memory of the trust that beautiful creature placed in me  :shy:  Know exactly how you feel about Jessie   :hug:  Not in the least daft  :)

Offline Gill (sneakiefeline)

• Rainbow Bridge/Rescue/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Misa at 4yrs old and new with me
  • Slave to: Misa, Sasa, Franta Napoleon RIP, Ducha RIP and Lupin, Kocka RIP
« Reply #4 on: April 11, 2012, 22:55:47 PM »
Sounds to me like you are becoming very special to Jessie  :hug: :hug:

Everyone is someone special and am sure you are just not there  ;D ;D

Offline maryas

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • SUPERMUM to BONNIE
« Reply #3 on: April 11, 2012, 22:06:05 PM »
Of course you're daft  :rofl: :hug:

We all are on here and very proud of it  :Luv2: :hug:

Mary
Love me, love my cat - don't love my cat... S*D off! R.I.P Smudgie - sleep well my precious little darling, I miss you so much. 01.02.94-15.04.08 x Look after the beautiful Bonnie Bum, I took her pain away 02.04.15 x Tisha was with me 3 weeks and then I had to take her pain away 1.7.15 x

Offline Tiggy's Mum

• Save a life draw/Commercial Assistant/Moderating Staff
  • Royal Cat
« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2012, 21:41:12 PM »
That's nice she feels relaxed around you now  :) :hug: My Mum has recently moved back to the same town as me so she is round more often, at first the boys hid whenever she was over but now they are in her face whether she likes it or not  :evillaugh: She was helping me put some blinds up and Lu was walking all over them while she was trimming them to size and Riley was lending a helping paw too!  :innocent:

Offline tab

• Super Cat
  • Slave to Amber
Is it me?
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2012, 21:15:15 PM »
Im so pleased and happy but then I get told Im just 'there' and nothing special..... Im sure you'll all agree with my thoughts....

When at home Ambercat cant let me go to the loo without joining me to make sure Im not being unfaithful.

I go to bruvs for the weekend and he has 2 cats Mikki lives in the bathroom thanks to the heated floor so each time I visit I get a purry Mikki but for the last 5 yrs or so bruv has a 2nd cat Jessie who doesnt like humans never mind the other family pet of a malemute and yet this time I get 2 visits from Jessie, purrs and snuggles and all.

That means (in my mind) that Mikki loves everyone which I knew but jessie has finally accepted me as a non threat. Im in shock but so pleased in fact I was even happy when at 4.30am she decided I was to give her attention and not go back to bed.

Im daft arent I???

Link to CatChat