Author Topic: Animal Trust Veterinary Surgery - free vet  (Read 1268 times)

Offline sheilarose

• Royal Cat
  • Sly da sly - how do I love thee!
    • Cats Protection Chelmsford
  • Slave to: Sly, Theo, Ziggy, Basil, Fuzz & Dot and Rosie the Rescue dog
Animal Trust Veterinary Surgery - free vet
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2012, 10:44:05 AM »
I'm sure Kelly-Joy will be along in a minute to introduce this personally, but I thought it might be of interest?

Mods - please re-post if this is in the wrong Purrs spot. Thanks

Sheila

Introducing Animal Trust - the first not-for-profit veterinary practice in the UK open to ALL animals!

We're very proud that our own Vickylizzy is involved in running this and we would really love it if you could support her and the Animal Trust.

'The Animal Trust believes every animal should have access to professional veterinary care as soon as they become ill.

That's why we don't charge consultation fees, we're open 7 days a week and offer our own emergency service at our practice in Bolton.

We''re here 100% for the benefit of animals rather than making money.'

Please 'like' them on Facebook: www.facebook. com/AnimalTrust and visit their website here: www.animaltrust. org.uk

With your support they hope to really make a difference to the lives of animals.

Vaccination Offer: VACCINATE AND FLEA TREAT YOUR PET FOR JUST £15! Please see their website at www.animaltrust. org.uk for more details or from Tuesday 10th April you can call 01204 527474 or e-mail bolton@animaltrust. org.uk to make an appointment.

They can be found at:

Animal Trust Veterinary Surgery, Bolton
96 Castle Street
Bolton
BL2 1JL

www.animaltrust. org.uk

Tel: 01204 527474
E-mail: bolton@animaltrust. org.uk

Many thanks for reading this.

Best wishes,

Kelly-joy and The Animal Lifeline UK Team :D

Link to CatChat