Author Topic: what is this...  (Read 1234 times)

Offline Clairey1234

• Adult Cat
  • Slave to: Simba, Oscar and Misty
Re: what is this...
« Reply #3 on: April 06, 2012, 19:13:55 PM »
thank you :D

she's back to her normal self again now!

i also haven't had a cat that was pregnant before! i've had 4 kids myself, but i've never had an animal give birth before.
so i'm feeling quite scared about it...but i can't deny the fact i am quite excited!
i love animals, so this is one experience that i will never forget :)  :Luv:

Offline funkiechicken

• Hero Cat
  • Nutty About Kitten-Cats!!
  • Slave to: Nuggie (& until recently Tazi x)...& Peanut "de Poirot"!
Re: what is this...
« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2012, 03:33:08 AM »
sorry - going to be of no help whatsoever i'm afraid  :doh: :doh:
Of all the cats we've had through out my life, never had a pregnant one (one came to us with kittens but not the same - I dont even have kids so birth is a complete mystery!! LOL.... :-:) :doh:

Anyway despite my uselessness - I hope you find the answers you need and i just posted to wish you, mum & kittens all the best  :)  :Luv2:

you must be excited  :Luv2:

Hope to hear news of arrivals...... ;D :hug: :hug:
Cats are independent, don't listen, don't come in when you call, stay out all night and when they're home they like to be left alone to sleep....Every quality that Women HATE in a Man, they LOVE in a Cat...

Nuggie (31.08.2002)
Peanut (14.12.09)
Sleep Tight Baby Tazi xx 04.04.98 - 20.10.11 xx

Offline Clairey1234

• Adult Cat
  • Slave to: Simba, Oscar and Misty
what is this...
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2012, 19:03:56 PM »
hiya :)

well, if you haven't read my other post. it was about my cat possibly being pregnant, and how i thought she was maybe nesting.

anyway...today i noticed she had a kind of discharge on her girly bits. it is still there!
it's like just a bit lighter than straw colour, and it looks like a little bit of string.
i originially thought it was maybe a worm...that had fell onto her girly bits.
i tried to wipe it off, but it didn't budge. so i tried to pull it off with tissue, but she pulled away and it seemed stuck. as if it has dried.

what could it be? it's not bothering her in the slightest, and i'm assuming she will get rid of it herself sometime soon.
i'm just baffled as to what it could be?

Link to CatChat