Author Topic: Always wrong somehow  (Read 1855 times)

Offline tab

• Super Cat
  • Slave to Amber
Re: Always wrong somehow
« Reply #8 on: April 04, 2012, 12:02:53 PM »
No she looked at me in that are you daft way that only cats can do  :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Offline emmmy_lou

• Super Cat
    • Dextersdream custom pet jewellery
  • Slave to: denzel & dexter and now evie
« Reply #7 on: April 04, 2012, 10:41:25 AM »
I know you werent asking for suggestions, but maybe keeping the new cushion in the old bed while shes up and about so it smells more familiar???

I lay on the floor and stuck my head in it.....
did this work then????  :Crazy:
Custom pet jewellery www.dextersdream.etsy.com

Offline tab

• Super Cat
  • Slave to Amber
« Reply #6 on: April 03, 2012, 11:57:37 AM »
Ive still got the old one and I think that may well be going to the cattery with her this week even if Im ashamed for anyone to see it as the hair no longer brushes off.

Last night I had the bright idea of showing her the new bed was really cosy so I lay on the floor and stuck my head in it.....and you know what if she doesnt want I may well have it as a pillow as its lovely and soft  :naughty:
love
Tab

Offline maryas

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • SUPERMUM to BONNIE
« Reply #5 on: April 02, 2012, 23:35:48 PM »
Try brushing a few hairs off the old one on to the new one and she MIGHT  ;) go for it.

One bed I bought for Bonnie is used for about 3 months and then she leaves it for another 3 months and then goes back to it.  Suppose it's just like us changing from the settee to the armchair  ;)

Mary
Love me, love my cat - don't love my cat... S*D off! R.I.P Smudgie - sleep well my precious little darling, I miss you so much. 01.02.94-15.04.08 x Look after the beautiful Bonnie Bum, I took her pain away 02.04.15 x Tisha was with me 3 weeks and then I had to take her pain away 1.7.15 x

Offline Gill (sneakiefeline)

• Rainbow Bridge/Rescue/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Misa at 4yrs old and new with me
  • Slave to: Misa, Sasa, Franta Napoleon RIP, Ducha RIP and Lupin, Kocka RIP
« Reply #4 on: April 02, 2012, 23:09:01 PM »
Hope you still got the old one cos she knows its hers  :innocent:

Online Susanne (urbantigers)

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • PA to Mosi & Kito
« Reply #3 on: April 02, 2012, 23:02:23 PM »
Absolutely!  Leave it lying around for a few years and just as you decide to donate it to a more appreciative home, she'll decide she likes it  :innocent:

Offline Jiji

• Super Cat
  • Slave to: Algernon & Noodle
« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2012, 22:27:11 PM »
Cats are just so unappreciative sometimes,[size=78%] [/size] I think they do it on purpose just to let us know they still have the upper hand  :evillaugh:

Offline tab

• Super Cat
  • Slave to Amber
Always wrong somehow
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2012, 21:29:54 PM »
Today I bought Amber a new bed as her currant one is hairy to beyond rescue. I put the bed on the chair and she sniffed it and lay on the floor. I put the bed on the floor and she curled up on the chair. I tried dreamies in the bed which worked in the short term but then she sat on the other side of the room and now every time I move to pick up my brew she jumps on me and gets my hand in her face..... I cant win Im trying to make her comfy but end up with my fist in her mouth!!!! Im feeling so guilty but I already bought her a pressie  :innocent: :innocent:

Link to CatChat