Author Topic: Jaffa is encouraging my procrastination!  (Read 1227 times)

Offline maryas

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • SUPERMUM to BONNIE
Re: Jaffa is encouraging my procrastination!
« Reply #6 on: March 28, 2012, 23:48:41 PM »
Now now Susanne, you know PURRfectly well that what the gingerbread men want, they get  :naughty: So S*D the housework and relax with them  ;)

Mary
Love me, love my cat - don't love my cat... S*D off! R.I.P Smudgie - sleep well my precious little darling, I miss you so much. 01.02.94-15.04.08 x Look after the beautiful Bonnie Bum, I took her pain away 02.04.15 x Tisha was with me 3 weeks and then I had to take her pain away 1.7.15 x

Offline Susanne (urbantigers)

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • PA to Mosi & Kito
« Reply #5 on: March 27, 2012, 10:42:42 AM »
I didn't get nearly enough done yesterday and it's all their fault!  They think I'm home just for them  :innocent:  They certainly don't love me today as we are all shut in the bedroom while the new windows get put in elsewhere.  Then we will all have to move to the living room so that the bedroom can be done.

Offline Gill (sneakiefeline)

• Rainbow Bridge/Rescue/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Misa at 4yrs old and new with me
  • Slave to: Misa, Sasa, Franta Napoleon RIP, Ducha RIP and Lupin, Kocka RIP
« Reply #4 on: March 26, 2012, 20:55:50 PM »
They just love their meowmy  ;D ;D

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • PA to Mosi & Kito
« Reply #3 on: March 26, 2012, 20:28:43 PM »
The little lad's been glued to me all day.  And when he wasn't, Mosi was  ;D

He's a bit put out tonight that I'm not laid out on the sofa so that he can snuggle up.  He's having to get comfy all on his own.  The pair of them are tired out I think as they aren't used to having me around during the day.  If I get a day off work, I am usually out and about but I have been in pretty much all day today.  There's also been a lot of banging and noise as workmen have been putting new doors in the main building so that's been keeping Mosi awake.  Jaffa couldn't hear it all but he could see people outside and was aware of Mosi's interest, so he hasnt had his usual daily naps.

Offline Gill (sneakiefeline)

• Rainbow Bridge/Rescue/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Misa at 4yrs old and new with me
  • Slave to: Misa, Sasa, Franta Napoleon RIP, Ducha RIP and Lupin, Kocka RIP
« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2012, 18:33:54 PM »
You cant LOL

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • PA to Mosi & Kito
Jaffa is encouraging my procrastination!
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2012, 14:44:24 PM »
I should be doing housework and believe me there is a lot to do.  But I am putting it off and I have had Jaffa velcroed to my lap all day so far.  Every time I sit down he's up and if I'm not sat down he's looking at me like I should be.  He won't  move and I have to clean and tidy since I am having new windows fitted tomorrow and need to be able to  move everything from the vicinity of the windows.  But he's purring - how can I move him?!

Link to CatChat