Author Topic: Oh dear...  (Read 1533 times)

Offline maryas

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • SUPERMUM to BONNIE
Re: Oh dear...
« Reply #7 on: March 23, 2012, 22:20:38 PM »
makes me laugh, there are so many people on here that have their cat's sat next to them when on the loo (including me)  :rofl: :rofl: :Luv2: :hug:

Bonnie sometimes jumps in the bath and has a walk around it while I'm on the loo but never tried to have a wee in it.

However, my first cat Tibby who was pts when she was 26 years old as she was dying at home, she always used the bath plug hole in her last few months of her life. 

Good luck.

Mary
Love me, love my cat - don't love my cat... S*D off! R.I.P Smudgie - sleep well my precious little darling, I miss you so much. 01.02.94-15.04.08 x Look after the beautiful Bonnie Bum, I took her pain away 02.04.15 x Tisha was with me 3 weeks and then I had to take her pain away 1.7.15 x

Offline tab

• Super Cat
  • Slave to Amber
« Reply #6 on: March 23, 2012, 21:33:28 PM »
Ambercat has wee'd in the bath a few ties. The first was my fault as in my older cat Mogs didnt squat so wee'd standing up so I re-inforced the tray with lino so stop accidents. Sadly Mogs decided to re-arrage the lino and Amber couldnt get into the tray and wee'd in the bath. I then got them a tray each and that worked great until the day I decided to clean Mogs tray and she decided she wanted a wee and wee'd on the floor as 'her' tray was gone. A couple of years later I took Mogs to the vet as she hadnt done anything for days. Vet said she was fine and Amber started weeing in the bath again and I found out Mogs was using Ambers tray and had kidney problems I didnt know about until later.
The only other time Amber used the bath was to tell me she had cystitis but I now know the symptons so shes stopped
love
Tab

Offline KittyB

• Adult Cat
  • Slave to: Rusalka, Orpheus, Tosca and Carmen
« Reply #5 on: March 22, 2012, 21:23:05 PM »
We had a little problem when Rusalka was a baby - she liked to wee on the doormat - we got rid of the doormat and the problem was gone. I think I'm going to try and keep the bathroom door shut. My relaxing spot is not a loo!  ;D
Kitty x x x

Offline EddceLLent

• Kitten
« Reply #4 on: March 22, 2012, 11:56:52 AM »
We have to keep our bathroom door shut to stop Pudding from weeing on the bathmat....and if there's no bathmat there she's been known to pull down a towel from the radiator and wee on that. She never goes to the loo outside...if she's about to use the litter tray and you put her outside she'll wait as long as she has to and then come inside and use the litter tray (which is in our kitchen - hence us wanting to get her to do her business outside instead).

Offline KittyB

• Adult Cat
« Reply #3 on: March 22, 2012, 09:51:57 AM »
To be fair on her she did do it quite close to the plug hole and not at the other end which I was quite happy about!  ;D lol
Kitty x x x

Offline heather sullivan

• Distinguished Cat
  • Slave to: Simon & Tom (Tabby, Silvie and Moses RIP)
« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2012, 09:47:36 AM »
One of my cats years ago used to hop into the bath, squat over the plughole and do a wee :naughty:  He never left any trace so had a very good aim ;D
« Last Edit: March 22, 2012, 09:48:07 AM by heather sullivan »

Offline KittyB

• Adult Cat
Oh dear...
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2012, 09:42:12 AM »
I was brushing my teeth this morning when Carmen came in to see what I was doing. She stared at me for a bit and then decided she'd sit in the bath tub and .. have a wee!!  :-[

She's never done anything like this before. I hissed at her and she stopped and ran off. I don't really know whether to laugh or cry. She follows me into the loo every morning and watches what I'm doing. It could be a case of her being clever or that we just need more litter trays.

I know the rule one for each cat plus one extra and we only have 2 trays. I just wouldn't really know where to put anymore. I guess the kitchen but.. it's the kitchen.. hmm......
Kitty x x x

Link to CatChat