Author Topic: More pics of my gang!  (Read 1472 times)

Offline suz_cats8

• Kitten
  • Slave to: Oscar, Betty, Rosie, Daphne, Brian, Dee-Dee, Dennis and Vlad
Re: More pics of my gang!
« Reply #7 on: March 17, 2012, 19:37:11 PM »
Yep poor old Dee-Dee with her crosseyes - to be honest when shes just chilling its hardly noticeable - but bless her the second she trys to focus on anything thats it haha!! She still trys to climb the fences etc with varying degrees of success, but thats why i took her, shes safe in my garden shed have to climb about 30 fences to get anywhere near a road as all the gardens are blocked off by the houses , i dont think shed stand a chance on a busy road and tis way she gets some freedom!

Dennis was the only one in the litter who was 'normal' one was still born and deformed another never developed and sadly died at 4 days old and Vlad has a dodgy leg - so again another reason hes stayed, but is a chace that their dad is brian - and he is their half brother too so could be why they all a bit 'odd' wouldnt change them they are very special!!

Offline Dawn F

• Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #6 on: March 17, 2012, 18:49:57 PM »
how fab!  I love a torti myself, in fact my Amber has the other half of one of yours face!!

Offline Gill (sneakiefeline)

• Rainbow Bridge/Rescue/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Misa at 4yrs old and new with me
  • Slave to: Misa, Sasa, Franta Napoleon RIP, Ducha RIP and Lupin, Kocka RIP
« Reply #5 on: March 17, 2012, 18:46:18 PM »
Love em all  ;D

Offline maryas

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • SUPERMUM to BONNIE
« Reply #4 on: March 16, 2012, 23:15:02 PM »
Love those pics and love the cats even more  :Luv2: :hug:

First time I've seen a cross-eyed cat (so cute) apart from the famous Clarence the cross-eyed lion (He was on TV in the 70s or 80s for the young ones among you who have no idea what I'm talking about  :rofl:

Mary
Love me, love my cat - don't love my cat... S*D off! R.I.P Smudgie - sleep well my precious little darling, I miss you so much. 01.02.94-15.04.08 x Look after the beautiful Bonnie Bum, I took her pain away 02.04.15 x Tisha was with me 3 weeks and then I had to take her pain away 1.7.15 x

Offline KittyB

• Adult Cat
  • Slave to: Rusalka, Orpheus, Tosca and Carmen
« Reply #3 on: March 16, 2012, 22:12:41 PM »
What a lovely family of cats! I am quite partial to a tortie!  :Luv2: especially one that looks a lot like my beautiful tortie queens Tosca and Carmen! Daphnr is beautiful!!! And the tabbys well ooh la la  :Luv:
Kitty x x x

Offline Tiggy's Mum

• Save a life draw/Commercial Assistant/Moderating Staff
  • Royal Cat
« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2012, 22:10:04 PM »
All gorgeous!  :Luv: I kept scrolling down and changing my mind on my favourite  :evillaugh: It has to be Dee-Dee with those eyes  :Luv2:

Offline suz_cats8

• Kitten
  • Slave to: Oscar, Betty, Rosie, Daphne, Brian, Dee-Dee, Dennis and Vlad
More pics of my gang!
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2012, 21:41:48 PM »

Brian and Rosie

Little Rosie - they are so tiny - they are about a year old now, and my 7 mont old kittens are bigger than them!!

Mum betty and her daughter Daphne ( rosies sister)

My darling Daphnr - i adore this little cat, she was a wreck when i rescued her with her mum and sister i couldnt get near her! But nowadays shes first for a cuddle in the morning!

little miss cross eyes Dee-Dee

Dee-dee and Dennis behind her

Dee-Dee

Brian looking cross - ive no  idea why, hes the happiest cat!!

Dennis

Link to CatChat