Author Topic: dogs and cats anyone?  (Read 1525 times)

Offline Tiggy's Mum

• Save a life draw/Commercial Assistant/Moderating Staff
  • Royal Cat
dogs and cats anyone?
« Reply #7 on: March 16, 2012, 00:07:26 AM »
Perfect! I love seeing cats and dogs together :Luv2:

I love how she used the dog as her personal pillar to rub herself on then when she's had enough flops in her box and starts batting the poor digs nose! :evillaugh:

Offline onyx

• Senior Cat
  • Slave to: Fonzie and Chloe, plus Amber and Izzie the doggies
Re: dogs and cats anyone?
« Reply #6 on: March 15, 2012, 15:13:12 PM »
does this count??

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r7QXtYu-ZBE&feature=g-upl&context=G24cb822AUAAAAAAABAA

what you dont see is the 10 minutes prior of chloe harasing amber by continually headbutting her and weaving between the legs!    :Crazy:

Offline Tiggy's Mum

• Royal Cat
« Reply #5 on: March 14, 2012, 23:29:03 PM »
Any, either, both  :naughty: Especially interested in cats cuddling dogs  :Luv2:

Offline suz_cats8

• Kitten
  • Slave to: Oscar, Betty, Rosie, Daphne, Brian, Dee-Dee, Dennis and Vlad
« Reply #4 on: March 14, 2012, 22:04:16 PM »
haha pics of cats or pics of dogs.......?

Offline Tiggy's Mum

• Royal Cat
« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2012, 00:22:31 AM »
No dogs here but just dropping in to say...

:need pics:  :evillaugh:

Offline Liz

• Cat Rescue
  • Royal Cat
  • Here come the boys!!!!
« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2012, 22:33:56 PM »
An awful lot of cats here, Pedigree, domestics and the majority are ferals ranging from nice to down right nasty!!! 

The Clan cats are unusual in the fact they have their own pets our 3 Border Collies - Astra Zepyhr Sky who is nearly 5 and black and white, Our Blazinghill Raven Sunshine or Sunny who is just 3 and is red and White and the baby of the bunch Astra Zepyhr Mistral or Mist who is a split face Blue merle who is 1 today

The cats adore the dogs and the dogs adore the cats they eat sleep and play together in fact some of the ferals prefer the dogs to those dam humans :rofl:
Liz and the Clan Cats and Dogs

Offline suz_cats8

• Kitten
  • Slave to: Oscar, Betty, Rosie, Daphne, Brian, Dee-Dee, Dennis and Vlad
dogs and cats anyone?
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2012, 22:13:53 PM »
Who else has cats and dogs? My oldest american dexter LOVES the cats, and vice versa, he just stands there wagging his tail and they snuggle up to him! the pup american is the same! the other two well my oldest girl takes no notice, my poodle will chase given half the chance - so i dont give him half a chance!!! Betty as taught him well she stands her ground and belts him one and hes been taught a stop commant to stop him if he does go to chase.

On another note - do cats have a 'pack order' like dogs - my dogs very definately do, but im not so clued up on cats, i love them to bits but its dogs that i know ( its my job as well ) so i just tend to let the cats get on with it - oscar loves everyone, he cuddles up with all the cats no exception - betty is a madam she goes around belting them if they annoy her.......but she will cuddle up with her own kittens ( who are now a year old) and also the new kittens who arnt hers....... brian cuddles up with the older kittens and oscar but no one else..........

Link to CatChat