Author Topic: Funny blog on Cat parenting  (Read 1274 times)

Offline funkiechicken

• Hero Cat
  • Nutty About Kitten-Cats!!
  • Slave to: Nuggie (& until recently Tazi x)...& Peanut "de Poirot"!
Re: Funny blog on Cat parenting
« Reply #5 on: February 05, 2012, 10:51:42 AM »
 :rofl: :rofl: loved it!! haha  :evillaugh:
totally agree on the cat v human offspring  :evillaugh: and i always said if my boy Tazi were human he would have batted for the otherside...although (as far as I am aware - and YouTube best not ruin this for me...) he wasnt active in his chosen sexual orientation and didnt take the local stud as his b!tch  :rofl: :rofl:

I do hope you have success in finding Pitolin (love the name  :evillaugh::hug: :hug:
I hope that Pitolin he is being taken care of by some well meaning person, oblivious to his non-orphan status  :Luv: :Luv:
Cats are independent, don't listen, don't come in when you call, stay out all night and when they're home they like to be left alone to sleep....Every quality that Women HATE in a Man, they LOVE in a Cat...

Nuggie (31.08.2002)
Peanut (14.12.09)
Sleep Tight Baby Tazi xx 04.04.98 - 20.10.11 xx

Offline Sarah_Jane

• Distinguished Cat
  • Slave to: Twix, numerous foster kittens currently have a 2 babies with out names yet!
« Reply #4 on: February 02, 2012, 15:32:06 PM »
sorry to hear about your missing little  :censored: ahem  :-: hope he comes home soon in all seriousness tho  :hug:

Offline catsmotherblog

• Kitten
  • Slave to: Isis and Edward
« Reply #3 on: February 02, 2012, 14:34:00 PM »
Thank you so much for taking the time to have a read...I'll be updating it at least weekly so feel free to check back for more!

Offline Sarah_Jane

• Distinguished Cat
  • Slave to: Twix, numerous foster kittens currently have a 2 babies with out names yet!
« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2012, 14:16:25 PM »
Good stuff spent a good 15 min laughing along to myself and agreeing :hug:

Offline catsmotherblog

• Kitten
  • Slave to: Isis and Edward
Funny blog on Cat parenting
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2012, 14:00:38 PM »
I recently started a new comic project to document the trials and tribulations of cat parenting. Catsmother.com is a light-hearted and funny take on being a cat mummy in a human mummy's world!
Any comments or feedback from the kitty community would be very welcome.
ashley x  :-:

Link to CatChat