Author Topic: A few pics continued  (Read 1639 times)

Offline cazzer

• Hero Cat
Re: A few pics continued
« Reply #10 on: December 31, 2011, 19:39:06 PM »
Actually I think your two blue points were a triplet along with my much missed blue point Candie.        She was my late mothers cat and came to me when my mother went into a home.       sadly we had to have her put to sleep at age 15 last year.       Will try and find a photo of her.

don't normally like Siamese but they are pretty cute!
Slave to Kalle, Kyrre, Karlo, Kaisa, Kassiopeia, Keshet, Kgosi and Ginger

Offline sharonbee

• Adult Cat
  • Slave to: Max,Chloe,Paris,Dave,Isak,Freya
« Reply #9 on: December 31, 2011, 19:29:08 PM »
Gillian I'm so sorry to hear that you lost BB, you must miss her lots. I bet Harry misses her too.

Hi Jezebel, I guess you like Siamese lol. We have just taken a deposit for the last one to find a home, they will all go their separate ways at the end of February after all their vaccinations.

Aliona is going to live in Morecambe, Flavia will go to Wolverhampton and Anton is going to live in Chesterfield...We will miss them all when they go.

Offline jezebel

• Super Cat
  • Slave to: Vincent, RIP beautiful Drum & Bass sisters and the lovely Bruce
« Reply #8 on: December 31, 2011, 14:13:55 PM »
Oooh... Siamese!  :Luv:

Oooh... Siamese kittens!  :Luv: :Luv: :Luv:
You can't change the world by rescuing one cat, but for that one cat you are changing its world.

Offline Gillian Harvey

• Cat Rescue
  • Royal Cat
  • Sam RIP
    • Scruffy Joe's Cat Grooming & Cat Sitting
« Reply #7 on: December 30, 2011, 22:35:53 PM »
Do you still have Baby? If I remember right he was very matted when he came to you and you had a lot of grooming to do to get him looking good again. Hope you and all your furry gang are well.

Sadly, I lost Baby (renamed BB  :) ) - back in the summer this year, she had a tumour in her jaw which was very aggressive and in the end there was nothing more we could do for her  :( She, and my moggy Harry were best friends and he spent all his time with her as she got more poorly.

Offline Susanne (urbantigers)

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • PA to Mosi & Kito
« Reply #6 on: December 30, 2011, 20:58:06 PM »
Adorable  :Luv:

more kitten pics please  ;D

Offline sharonbee

• Adult Cat
« Reply #5 on: December 30, 2011, 19:00:28 PM »
Thanks Gill and Mary. Glad you like the pics.

Gillian it's good to see you too, Ben is the image of our Chloe, it is a lovely pic of you both.

Do you still have Baby? If I remember right he was very matted when he came to you and you had a lot of grooming to do to get him looking good again. Hope you and all your furry gang are well.

Offline maryas

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • SUPERMUM to BONNIE
« Reply #4 on: December 24, 2011, 10:36:17 AM »
 :welcome: to Purrs.

Your cats are adorable and I hope to see more and more pics of them.

Mary
Love me, love my cat - don't love my cat... S*D off! R.I.P Smudgie - sleep well my precious little darling, I miss you so much. 01.02.94-15.04.08 x Look after the beautiful Bonnie Bum, I took her pain away 02.04.15 x Tisha was with me 3 weeks and then I had to take her pain away 1.7.15 x

Offline Gillian Harvey

• Cat Rescue
  • Royal Cat
  • Sam RIP
    • Scruffy Joe's Cat Grooming & Cat Sitting
« Reply #3 on: December 24, 2011, 01:07:11 AM »
Oh we have matching persians lol! although your Chloe doesnt look as grumpy as my Ben  ;) but at least we are both smiling lol!  :evillaugh:

Nice to see you Sharon, we used to chat on the old Cat World chat  :) sorry to hear about Max, I've lost several over the past few years  :(

Offline Gill (sneakiefeline)

• Rainbow Bridge/Rescue/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Misa at 4yrs old and new with me
  • Slave to: Misa, Sasa, Franta Napoleon RIP, Ducha RIP and Lupin, Kocka RIP
« Reply #2 on: December 24, 2011, 00:14:54 AM »
That persian is just stunning  and the kittens also  ;D ;D

Offline sharonbee

• Adult Cat
A few pics continued
« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2011, 18:30:11 PM »
Here is Chloe and me, she came to us with her brothers Olli and Pablo, their owner had died leaving her widowed husband to care for them, he found it hard, he was struggling to get by with the loss of his wife and left the cats to roam outside, they were flea ridden and very badly matted, We brought them home, fleas and all, wondering how we would cope, but we got there, I managed to groom Chloe and Pablo but needed the help of a groomer for Olli, we had them all vet checked and wormed and within days they began to look like Persians again.
Sadly Olli and Pablo have since left for Rainbow Bridge, we also had a silver shaded Persian called Max and his brother Tico, they came to us from Cats Protection, their owners had lost their home and business, they died at 12 and 15 years old, Max left us just a couple of months ago.

Although we will never stop giving a home to rescue cats we decided to make my dream a reality, for 30 years I wanted to breed Siamese, the beginning of this year we made that possible, we bought our first breeding queen Mia, she was 14 months old and ready for her first litter, she had two lovely girls we called Belle and Laura, named after my Mum Chrysobel and my daughter Laura. Mia has just had her second litter 3 weeks ago. We call them Anton, Aliona and Flavia, both Aliona and Flavia are reserved and go to their new homes in March.

Hope you like the pics.

Link to CatChat