Author Topic: Want to help Purrs raise lots of £ with no extra effort? PLEASE READ  (Read 987 times)

Offline Tiggy's Mum

• Save a life draw/Commercial Assistant/Moderating Staff
  • Royal Cat
Bumpety bump  :evillaugh:

Offline Gill (sneakiefeline)

• Rainbow Bridge/Rescue/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Misa at 4yrs old and new with me
  • Slave to: Misa, Sasa, Franta Napoleon RIP, Ducha RIP and Lupin, Kocka RIP
Ahhhh havent deleted Hello LOL

Offline Gill (sneakiefeline)

• Rainbow Bridge/Rescue/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Misa at 4yrs old and new with me
  • Slave to: Misa, Sasa, Franta Napoleon RIP, Ducha RIP and Lupin, Kocka RIP
I have put that code in my signature and dont know if its worked cos have them switched off  LOL

Maybe someone can tell me if they can see it  ;D

Offline Tiggy's Mum

• Save a life draw/Commercial Assistant/Moderating Staff
  • Royal Cat
Want to help Purrs raise lots of £ with no extra effort? PLEASE READ
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2008, 11:49:08 AM »
Calling all big posters and even little posters too!

Purrs is having a cat photo show, each pic that people send in costs £1 and all the money raised goes to the Purrs rescue fund.  There is only 1 week to get your pics in so we need to spread the word as much as we can and get as many entries as possible  ;D  I've changed my signature (the words under each of my posts) to promote the show and it would be great if other people did too.

If anyone wants to copy it just copy and paste this into your signature but delete the word hello  Couldn't get it to display the sizing code without that!

[hellosize=16pt]Enter the Purrs cat photo show - £1 per entry - all proceeds to the Purrs rescue fund.  Entries must be in by 24th May - see http://www.purrsinourhearts.co.uk/index.php/topic,14123.0.html  for details.[/size]

To change your signature, click on the 'profile' button at the top, then click on 'forum profile information' on the left hand side.  Paste in the new signature and then click 'change profile' bottom right.

:thanks:

Link to CatChat