Author Topic: Temp Foster Home Required for Ben & Izzy  (Read 2184 times)

Offline Sabrina (Auferstehen)

• Super Cat
    • Bywater Paws
Re: Temp Foster Home Required for Ben & Izzy
« Reply #4 on: July 25, 2007, 10:00:55 AM »
She did email our entire Leeds branch of the company we work for ;)

Really glad she found a place, I was trying to think how I could manage it but there was just no way as my cats are still getting used to the foster kittens I've got.

Offline Ela

• Royal Cat
« Reply #3 on: July 25, 2007, 09:49:33 AM »
That is good news and so quick. ;D
RULES ARE FOR THE OBEDIENCE OF FOOLS AND GUIDENCE OF WISE MEN.

• Super Cat
    • Bywater Paws
« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2007, 09:35:57 AM »
And Ben and Izzy have found a place to stay, though it looks like a perm home ;)

• Super Cat
    • Bywater Paws
Temp Foster Home Required for Ben & Izzy
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2007, 14:50:26 PM »
Fostering request from Sarah, who works for the same company as I do (small world):-

"I am due to leave on a 12 month sabbatical at the end of September and I need to foster/re home my two cats (Ben and Izzy) whilst I am away.

Ideally I would like someone to foster them over the 12 months while I am away (I will pay for food, vets bills, etc). However if the only option is to re house them permanently I would prefer them to go to a good home of someone I know rather than be re housed through an organisation.

If you feel or know of anyone who would be willing to foster my cats for 12 months or re home them permanently then please could you let me know as soon as possible.

For note the cats are brother and sister and cant be separated as they have been together since they were kittens. They are both coming up to 6 years old and are very loving and affectionate. (Both have been neutered and have microchips). Ben is black and white and Izzy is tortie and white.

Hope to hear from someone with a suitable home!

This has also been posted on:-
http://thehovel.com/bb/viewtopic.php?t=8282

Didn’t know she worked at the same company I do. If anyone is interested in fostering these two cats (my OH is firm that I’m at my limit of cats in the house – otherwise I would) please pm me and I’ll forward onto Sarah.

The cats are indoor only and get along with dogs but she's not sure about other cats.

Link to CatChat