Author Topic: I think I need to move house or start taking valium!!!  (Read 4236 times)

Offline Desley (booktigger)

• Cat Rescue
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Molly, my wonderful babe
  • Slave to: Lucy
Re: I think I need to move house or start taking valium!!!
« Reply #19 on: July 15, 2007, 17:57:43 PM »
Fingers crossed Dawn - I was in your neck of the woods yesterday, but couldnt convince my friends to stop so we could say hello. Not that we had any room in the car to sneak some away with us though!!
Please spay your cat

Offline kelly-joy

• Cat Rescue
  • Hero Cat
« Reply #18 on: July 15, 2007, 17:47:00 PM »
Oh How sad.My OH said only one cat so I got another for a friend too the first and then he said ok no more so I got another and then he said ok I mean no more. so I went and got another and he said ok no more so guess what yeap I got another so that is 4 and then he said ok please kelly no more so I  started fostering cat and kittens and we have 3 fosters at the moment which makes 7 cats and probaly soon have another 6 fosters soon so that will make 13 and guess what getting another kitty of my very own so thats 14 wow cool can't wait. OH has well and truley given up now he doesn't even bother saying no more as he knows that just makes me want even more so he loves them all just as much as me. :rofl:

Offline Dawn (DiddyDawn)

• Honorary Cat
« Reply #17 on: July 13, 2007, 17:12:42 PM »
I always worry when this sort of thing happens about mum. usually we go hunting  and ask the finder to keep an eye out for her.

I've asked the lady to keep her eyes open as chances are they'll be more round there, she's not a hissy/spitty one so I'm wondering whether she's been dumped  :censored: :censored:

Offline Ela

• Royal Cat
« Reply #16 on: July 13, 2007, 15:55:04 PM »
Just had a little kitten dropped off about 4 week old, a little gungy but seems fine......

I always worry when this sort of thing happens about mum. usually we go hunting  and ask the finder to keep an eye out for her.
RULES ARE FOR THE OBEDIENCE OF FOOLS AND GUIDENCE OF WISE MEN.

MBll

« Reply #15 on: July 13, 2007, 14:26:29 PM »
Mmmmmmmm

[attachment deleted by admin]

Offline Dawn (DiddyDawn)

• Honorary Cat
« Reply #14 on: July 13, 2007, 14:10:17 PM »
I'm sure we can sort something out Mags.........I may even give you a lift  :evillaugh:

MBll

« Reply #13 on: July 13, 2007, 14:01:19 PM »
I think i need to find out how to get down to ya dawn lol it'll need be by train  :-: ..... mmm problem is how to work out coming back up with a load of stollen kittens lol  :innocent:

Offline Dawn (DiddyDawn)

• Honorary Cat
« Reply #12 on: July 13, 2007, 13:37:36 PM »
Let me know when the deed is done and I'll sort a van out  :evillaugh:  :evillaugh:

:rofl:  :rofl:  My hubby always drew the line at one cat......did I listen  :no:
« Last Edit: July 13, 2007, 13:40:03 PM by Dawn (DiddyDawn) »

Offline Sabrina (Auferstehen)

• Super Cat
    • Bywater Paws
« Reply #11 on: July 13, 2007, 13:36:43 PM »
Thanks, I'll look forward to getting them  ;)  Are you saying when you kick OH out, you'll have room for some kitties??  :evillaugh:

That's the plan ;)

Since he's not keen on the idea of having more than 3 (possibly 4) cats.

Course we've got 5 in the house at the moment so I'm slowly winning!

Offline Dawn (DiddyDawn)

• Honorary Cat
« Reply #10 on: July 13, 2007, 13:32:58 PM »
There is an old guy down the road from me, he was feeding a feral cat which ended up getting run over and I found him and took him to the vets, got him treated and neutered etc etc, anyway, since then he's always said if there's anything he can do for me, he'll do his best  :sneaky:  I'm wondering whether he'll let me put some cats in his shed in emergencies  :shify:  It's a huge shed and he has a couple of ferals there which he loves,  so I wonder  :idea:  When I get chance, I'll go and have a chat with him and see what he says.  The only thing is I'll have to cover food etc for them and any vets bill  :tired:

Offline Rosiecat

• Adult Cat
« Reply #9 on: July 13, 2007, 13:25:21 PM »
Dawn I evicted my youngest from his bedroom last year so I could put Pickles in it  :evillaugh:

(He doesn't mind honestly - son that is)

Pickles is still residing there when I am out but have fingers tightly crossed that someone will fall in love with him.

Offline Dawn (DiddyDawn)

• Honorary Cat
« Reply #8 on: July 13, 2007, 13:20:29 PM »
If you need painkillers I'll send you some of my stash ;)

Got a 30x18 foot garage but it's got a bit of junk in it and no windows (thought the doors are wood so that could be fixed). Hmm, I could move my OH out there and have the rest of the house to cats ;)

Thanks, I'll look forward to getting them  ;)  Are you saying when you kick OH out, you'll have room for some kitties??  :evillaugh:

Offline Sabrina (Auferstehen)

• Super Cat
    • Bywater Paws
« Reply #7 on: July 13, 2007, 13:16:35 PM »
If you need painkillers I'll send you some of my stash ;)

Got a 30x18 foot garage but it's got a bit of junk in it and no windows (thought the doors are wood so that could be fixed). Hmm, I could move my OH out there and have the rest of the house to cats ;)

Offline clarenmax

• FIV & FELV/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • My Bridge Baby Max, October 2000 - July 2009 xxx
« Reply #6 on: July 13, 2007, 13:13:41 PM »
 Sending :hug: :hug: :hug: as requested  :hug:

Make custom Glitter Graphics

Poot, adopted 14th August 2009. I'm sure Maxy sent you to me sweetie xx

Offline Dawn (DiddyDawn)

• Honorary Cat
« Reply #5 on: July 13, 2007, 13:13:21 PM »
It does seem bad up here at the moment  :(

:hug:to you Dawn

Sarah

Sarah, you haven't got a spare room have you  :evillaugh: :evillaugh:

Offline Dawn (DiddyDawn)

• Honorary Cat
« Reply #4 on: July 13, 2007, 13:12:53 PM »
I think soft sounds more like it   ;)  All our rescues are chocca at the moment, the little one was from Wrexham but she'd tried the CP which I know has a 5 month waiting list and none of the vets would take it in.  I think everywhere is pretty much the same to be honest, but because I deal mainly with feral cats, I tend to get them passed onto me  :sigh:  I wouldn't mind if I had the room and my money pot was never ending.......my vet bill is going up and up at the moment and luckily I have a very understanding vet  :evillaugh:

Thanks for the hugs, I need them today......my head feels like it's been hit by a sledgehammer  :notlisten:

Modified to add  Pinkbear, scenery is fab and I do litter tray cleaning holidays and kitty cuddling holidays, free of charge if you're in the area  :evillaugh:
« Last Edit: July 13, 2007, 13:18:20 PM by Dawn (DiddyDawn) »

Offline Rosiecat

• Adult Cat
« Reply #3 on: July 13, 2007, 13:12:13 PM »
It does seem bad up here at the moment  :(

:hug:to you Dawn

Sarah

Offline Pinkbear (Julie)

• Purrs Registered Cat Rescue
  • Honorary Cat
  • Where are we supposed to sleep, then?
« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2007, 13:05:55 PM »
You could say it's an indication people know and trust you, or... someone hasn't crept up to you and written 'Soft' on your forehead?  :rofl:

Things must be real bad where you are, Dawn. Are there no other rescues, or are there on the same state?  :-: OH has just asked me where I'd like to go for hols - nice scenery up there, is it?  :sneaky:

Big hugs for the Cat Lady of north Wales.  :hug:

Sorry but couldnt resist this...............there is no room its already got MUG on it  :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
« Last Edit: July 13, 2007, 14:52:14 PM by Gill (sneakiefeline) »

Offline Dawn (DiddyDawn)

• Honorary Cat
I think I need to move house or start taking valium!!!
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2007, 13:00:57 PM »
Just had a little kitten dropped off about 4 week old, a little gungy but seems fine......lady found him under a hedge  :'(  Whilst dealing with that, someone else collared me about 2 cats local to me, who are always out, skinny as  :censored: , both unspayed/unneutered, has kittens and wants rid  :censored:  :censored:  :censored:  :censored:  :censored:  I've now got the address and I'll be going up later to find out what's going on  :tired:

Link to CatChat