Author Topic: Forever home needed, 6 month old female, Manchester  (Read 2567 times)

Offline Pinkbear (Julie)

• Purrs Registered Cat Rescue
  • Honorary Cat
  • Where are we supposed to sleep, then?
Re: Forever home needed, 6 month old female, Manchester
« Reply #8 on: July 21, 2007, 12:38:05 PM »
 :yayyy: :yayyy: :yayyy:

Offline candice

• Adult Cat
« Reply #7 on: July 21, 2007, 10:03:39 AM »
 Sushi has now found her forever home. She is going with a close by friend so chances are she may be popping her head through the cat flap from time to time  :)
Been doing well without her brother, TBH she doesnt seem to notice he has gone, she is too busy playing with mine and my friends dog  :rofl

Offline Dawn (DiddyDawn)

• Honorary Cat
« Reply #6 on: July 19, 2007, 02:22:14 AM »
She's gorgeous  :Luv:  It's a shame they've rehomed them individually rather than together........I can never understand why some rescues split siblings up  >:(   All mine go in pairs and if someone wants just one, then they would have to go somewhere else.  The only time I would consider one going on it's own is if they have a youngster already or the cat needed to be on it's own.

Offline candice

• Adult Cat
« Reply #5 on: July 02, 2007, 13:46:39 PM »
Have already asked if Mr Kobu's new family would consider taking on both of them together but its a no unfortunatly  :'(
 Had great fun last night, kept kitties in bedroom with me and OH so as not to upset misty and lemmy.
After well over and hour of crash bang wallop noises and attack of the toes, interrupted with a screaming toad brought in by lemmy, i gave up and kittys went to sleep in the kitchen with toys and boxes etc.
Got up this morning (well, lunchtime) and kittys had dissappeared!  :-:
After much panic and searching of kitchen cupboards i discovered two furry little faces peering from behind the washer, phew! :evillaugh:

Offline candice

• Adult Cat
« Reply #4 on: July 02, 2007, 13:37:02 PM »
She is lovely - what rescue do you help?

A friend of mine fosters for Cats Protection and i keep in touch with her but ive only actually done a couple of private fosters for family and friends so not really with any rescue, just helping out as and when.

Offline Millys Mum

• Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #3 on: July 02, 2007, 10:15:17 AM »
 :Luv: what a cutie. Would her brothers new family consider a pair? Nervy types often do better with a partner in crime  :evillaugh:

Offline Desley (booktigger)

• Cat Rescue
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Molly, my wonderful babe
  • Slave to: Lucy
« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2007, 08:02:16 AM »
She is lovely - what rescue do you help?
Please spay your cat

Offline candice

• Adult Cat
Forever home needed, 6 month old female, Manchester
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2007, 00:41:26 AM »
Sushi came to me today with her brother Kobu. She is a 6 months fluffy blackl cutie  :Luv:
Her brothers forever home was already arranged prior to his arrival once homechecks and trip to the vets are completed, Just need to sort transport. Sushi is very friendly despite still being a little nervous, which is understandable.She is not yet spayed but thats first on the agenda tomorrow morning, will be contacting a friend who works with local CPL. Sushi already met my 2 cats which didnt seem to worry her at all, even though Lemmy was a bit of a stroppy moo with her   :innocent:
Have took some pics but they are not great and do not do her justice. I am in the Manchester area and am able to travel.

Link to CatChat