Author Topic: ugent home deeded  (Read 4129 times)

Offline ronandcats

• Purrs Registered Cat Rescue
  • Hero Cat
    • LostCatsBrighton
Re: ugent home deeded
« Reply #17 on: June 29, 2007, 13:10:59 PM »
 the little black cat is now with me and its a female, the lady who put it onto me thought it was a boy, its been spayed and is very good with children, it is its age that is against it but it does not look old at all it still needs a Home Bad, so if anyone can help please do Ron

Offline Christine (Blip)

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Blip
« Reply #16 on: June 28, 2007, 13:35:02 PM »
Thanks for that, Julie, and thanks for PMing me your details yesterday.  I'll alert you if I see any puds in need over your way  :)

Meanwhile, anyone know of anyone who might be interested in adopting Ron's little black cat?
I'm a member of the British Humanist Association, the national charity supporting and representing people who seek to live good lives without religious or superstitious beliefs http://www.humanism.org.uk/home

Offline Pinkbear (Julie)

• Honorary Cat
  • Where are we supposed to sleep, then?
« Reply #15 on: June 28, 2007, 13:13:03 PM »
I'm stunned you managed to home 5 in one day, Ron - excellent!  :wow:

Best of luck to wee puddy.

But I do confess I was really looking forward to being a foster mum again.  :shy:

Anyone more local that needs my spare room for a while, please feel free to ask! (Felines only, of course)  ;)

Offline ronandcats

• Hero Cat
    • LostCatsBrighton
« Reply #14 on: June 28, 2007, 02:16:39 AM »
 Sorry i have not replied to any posts i have had a long day its 2 O'Clock and i just thought i would nice to bring you all up to date about the little black 8 yr old cat, its being brought to me this morning, i have had bit of good Luck i have homed 5 cats today which gives me a bit more room in my pen, but still have 5 waiting to come in on my list, but if anyone is willing to take on the little cat it would be great as i think its not a good idea for it to go into a pen, i will keep it indoors till a home is found but it will bring my indoor cats up to nine which is over my Limit, But i must give all you lovely people a big thank you for trying to help me the way you have,but it would still be nice if we could find a forever home for the little Babe, i will say goodnight now as i have still got to bring my web site up to date thanks again Ron. :tired: :tired:

Offline Pinkbear (Julie)

• Honorary Cat
« Reply #13 on: June 27, 2007, 14:03:04 PM »
I will be away from the Internet until this evening. I'll PM all involved with my details, etc.

It's far from ideal puss being so far away from where Ron is based, so I quite understand that my offer would be a worst case/last solution... but at least puss is safe, now.  :Luv:

Offline Mark

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Clapton
    • AnimalAid - Support Humane Charities
« Reply #12 on: June 27, 2007, 13:58:33 PM »
Thanks Christine,

I am going out for a bit this afternoon but but will forward my phone to mobile if there is any news - It sounds like Ron will sort something out though  ;D

Next week is pretty quiet during the week at the moment (who wants to go to the seaside in the rain?) so can do a kittycab if need be.
« Last Edit: June 27, 2007, 13:59:49 PM by Mark »
DO NOT BREED OR BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE

I believe I am not interested to know whether Vivisection produces results that are profitable to the human race or doesn't. To know that the results are profitable to the race would not remove my hostility to it.  Mark Twain

Offline Christine (Blip)

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Blip
« Reply #11 on: June 27, 2007, 13:48:33 PM »
He has promised to PM me, Mark - I think he is planning to find a space in a spare bedroom as an emergency measure and work things out once puddy is safely with him (things might have changed since last night, though).

I will PM him.

C
I'm a member of the British Humanist Association, the national charity supporting and representing people who seek to live good lives without religious or superstitious beliefs http://www.humanism.org.uk/home

Offline Mark

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Clapton
« Reply #10 on: June 27, 2007, 13:37:44 PM »
I was wondering if someone should phone Ron in case he is too busy to check purrs?

If it is going to happen today, or tomorrow, I will need to get organised.

I believe I am not interested to know whether Vivisection produces results that are profitable to the human race or doesn't. To know that the results are profitable to the race would not remove my hostility to it.  Mark Twain

Offline Christine (Blip)

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Blip
« Reply #9 on: June 27, 2007, 11:45:47 AM »
That is really kind of you and your OH, Julie (and I for one promise not to breathe a word to his mates).  And of you too, Mark.  Between us all, we will be able to sort this little mite out - let us see what Ron reports back...

xC

Offline Pinkbear (Julie)

• Honorary Cat
« Reply #8 on: June 27, 2007, 11:40:54 AM »
 :grouphug:

My OH and I were discussing it this last night. Although I've fostered cats in the past, it'll be his first time. (He was picking something up from the vets for me last week and came home crying - literally - because there was a bunny who was bandaged after a fox attack.) When I told him about this cat's plight, he went straight up and cleared the spare room out so we can give the foster cat some private space. But please don't say anything... it'll ruin his street cred down the building site.  :evillaugh:

My Tilly doesn't mind anything coming into the house so long as it keeps it's nose out of her face, and Jumpy's had at least five other 'house mates' and usually accepts them after a wee while. So, all set this end!

But fingers crossed it won't come to it...

Offline Mark

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Clapton
« Reply #7 on: June 27, 2007, 11:15:23 AM »
If I can help, let me know. If there is someone who could go from Ron's to Sussex/Kent border, I could do the rest of the journey to Julies. I might be able to do the whole trip, collecting tomorrow lunchtime or afternoon and take to Julie's direct. I won't put my phone number on here but there is a link to my website on my profile if anyone needs to phone me. I wouldn't be able to do Friday re business.
« Last Edit: June 27, 2007, 11:16:46 AM by Mark »

Offline Pinkbear (Julie)

• Honorary Cat
« Reply #6 on: June 26, 2007, 20:38:22 PM »
Only too glad if you did, Ron.  :)

My 2 have seen a few changes over the years. A visitor shouldn't phase them too much. I am at home all day so supervision isn't a problem. But it's a small house... know what I mean?

I'll do the drive if necessary, but a help with a leg or two would help.

Juliexx

Offline Christine (Blip)

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Blip
« Reply #5 on: June 26, 2007, 20:29:37 PM »
I have sent you a PM Ron and we would be happy to help with transport if you take up Pinkbears offer.

xC

Offline Kittybabe (Ruth)

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Lexy - Queen of all Kittydom
« Reply #4 on: June 26, 2007, 20:27:08 PM »
Wish I could help Ron. Am in London and Lexy won't have another cat in the house.  Can't really think of anyone i know away from the forum who could help. Hopefully someone will pop up or maybe some of the members could arrange a transport for pinkbear?

Offline ronandcats

• Hero Cat
    • LostCatsBrighton
« Reply #3 on: June 26, 2007, 20:23:06 PM »
 Had only your reply so far, and you are so far away i have only got till Friday and i am full, just hope something turns up, i cant let the poor little lad be PTS. :scared:

Offline Pinkbear (Julie)

• Honorary Cat
« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2007, 17:50:53 PM »
Don't let them PTS this poor cat. I'll offer temp shelter for a week or so as a last resort. But I'm near Dover.... is there anyone nearer?

Offline ronandcats

• Hero Cat
    • LostCatsBrighton
ugent home deeded
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2007, 16:46:02 PM »
 Home needed for little 8 yr old s/h neutered Black male, owner just had baby. had get rid of her three cats, two have been found loving homes but no-one seems to want the poor little oldie, can anyone HELP or give him a loving home FAST Baby allergic  to cats or he will be PTS. please help Ron at lostcatsbrighton.

Link to CatChat