Author Topic: WHY IS IT?  (Read 2260 times)

Offline Ela

• Royal Cat
Re: WHY IS IT?
« Reply #8 on: May 30, 2007, 08:18:24 AM »
, we are still getting kitten enquiries

I wish I had had 1 this week and I wouldn't have homed a dying flea. A couple of weeks ago I would have had up to 15 calls a day.
RULES ARE FOR THE OBEDIENCE OF FOOLS AND GUIDENCE OF WISE MEN.

Online Desley (booktigger)

• Cat Rescue
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Molly, my wonderful babe
  • Slave to: Lucy
« Reply #7 on: May 30, 2007, 07:53:01 AM »
We are quiet on kittens at the moment, only got 4 in - although the rescue lady has just been on hol, so how long it will stay quiet is a different matter!! But, we are still getting kitten enquiries.
Please spay your cat

Offline deniseb90

• Senior Cat
    • Anim-Mates
« Reply #6 on: May 29, 2007, 20:17:41 PM »
It's the same here - we have 12 kittens at the mo - and I'm sure more to come - why don't people get their cats neutered!!!!

Offline Ela

• Royal Cat
« Reply #5 on: May 29, 2007, 18:44:50 PM »
And are the people that are handing over these kittens getting their cats spayed? I bet you get them told!

If we take kittens in we ask they sign to say they will have the adult spayed and any other cats in the household and we also explain the reasons .Of course I offer to pay if necessary.

ccmacey

« Reply #4 on: May 29, 2007, 18:04:41 PM »
And are the people that are handing over these kittens getting their cats spayed? I bet you get them told!  :evillaugh:

Offline Ela

• Royal Cat
« Reply #3 on: May 29, 2007, 17:29:20 PM »
Its still quiet for kittens around here but im sure it wont be long before they start arriving

We already have received a e-mail from HQ stating one local branch near here is over run with kittens and can we help. I told them we have enough of our own thanks. in fact we had 5 born yesterday as well.

Offline Millys Mum

• Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2007, 17:10:32 PM »
Its still quiet for kittens around here but im sure it wont be long before they start arriving  :(
« Last Edit: June 23, 2007, 14:21:04 PM by Millys Mum »

Offline Ela

• Royal Cat
WHY IS IT?
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2007, 12:44:38 PM »
That now the kittens are coming along in the dozens as the owners of the mums cannot find homes for their cats kittens that I am receiving very few calls for kittens, yet up to a couple of weeks ago I was receiving between 300 - 400 calls a month for them. Oh well such is life.  ;D

Link to CatChat