Author Topic: Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Misa  (Read 1822 times)

Offline Gill (sneakiefeline)

• Rainbow Bridge/Rescue/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Misa at 4yrs old and new with me
  • Slave to: Misa, Sasa, Franta Napoleon RIP, Ducha RIP and Lupin, Kocka RIP
Re: Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Misa
« Reply #12 on: June 27, 2007, 00:40:04 AM »
Noooooooooooooooo, it cant be, pleaseeeeeeeeeeee not again but Misa is scrabbling around again .........why does he always pick this time of night grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.......................I do hope he has not lost another mouse  :'( :'(

Maybe I have a mouse flap and they are coming in by themselves to play with Misa?

• Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #11 on: June 27, 2007, 00:16:15 AM »
In a word fluffy................yes! Thats how Misa started and the last month has been a nightmare but I know its just a game to him and he had so many toy mousies but they dont smell right and dont come alove so he can hunt em....................groan.

Maybe if Summer would come it would be too hot to play catch  :evillaugh: :evillaugh:

Offline goatboy

• Adult Cat
  • Ozzy Sparked out
« Reply #10 on: June 26, 2007, 17:16:57 PM »
My mum loves to tell the story of when I was 6 years old and our cat "janet" ate our Cannary.
When I saw the feathers on the kitchen floor I said "but where are the bones" thinking they eat them the same way we eat chicken, eat all the meat and leave the bones to throw away.

It was my mums fault for leaving the cage door open anyway.... never gotten over it  :'( :'(

Offline fluffycloud123

• Distinguished Cat
  • monkey and jaspers mummy xx
« Reply #9 on: June 26, 2007, 17:10:19 PM »
after reading this i am so pleased monkey is too lazy!!

and as for jasper now thats a different kettle, shes chasing everything and anything and is already a class act at catching and eating flies, does that mean she will probs bring home dead/semi dead stuff?

Offline Pinkbear (Julie)

• Purrs Registered Cat Rescue
  • Honorary Cat
  • Where are we supposed to sleep, then?
« Reply #8 on: June 26, 2007, 17:06:21 PM »
Pearl has just sicked up the remains of a mouse onto my bed. Bleurgh...  :sick:

:care:

Got that T shirt as well......  :faint:

Offline Reynard

• Super Cat
  • Pearl & Poppy
    • Post 14 Digital Motorsport Photography
« Reply #7 on: June 26, 2007, 15:57:54 PM »
Pearl has just sicked up the remains of a mouse onto my bed. Bleurgh...  :sick:

Offline Mark

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Clapton
    • AnimalAid - Support Humane Charities
« Reply #6 on: June 26, 2007, 13:16:54 PM »
I went to the cattery a couple of weeks ago and Sharn let me meet all the cats. There was one in particular that belonged to an old dear. He was in the doghouse as he got a nest out of a tree and ate mum and all her babies  :'(

When she catches birds that is the only time I really get upset with Kylie - I know I can't punish her but I do in my own way - she gets no coley that night  >:(- I'm sure she doesn't even realise its a punishment but it makes me feel better  :-:
« Last Edit: June 26, 2007, 13:21:49 PM by Mark »
DO NOT BREED OR BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE

I believe I am not interested to know whether Vivisection produces results that are profitable to the human race or doesn't. To know that the results are profitable to the race would not remove my hostility to it.  Mark Twain

Offline Reynard

• Super Cat
  • Pearl & Poppy
    • Post 14 Digital Motorsport Photography
« Reply #5 on: June 26, 2007, 12:50:42 PM »
I'm used to it. Madam accounts to far more than Misa as far as I can tell - I have a sneaking suspicion that she doesn't bring *everything* she catches home.

Yesterday she ran off into the orchard with "lunch on the wing"...

Offline Pinkbear (Julie)

• Honorary Cat
  • Where are we supposed to sleep, then?
« Reply #4 on: June 26, 2007, 01:27:24 AM »
Gill, you got my sympathies.

In my last house, it was frogs. Now my two bring in birds and mice.  :( I guess just about the only thing you can do is put bigger bills on their colars. It's only nature, I suppose, but I wish they'd understand they don't need to hunt now. They can have any toys they like...

• Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #3 on: June 26, 2007, 00:48:05 AM »
Thanks Ellie.......its just it upsets me cos this little baby mouse was so cute and Misa doesnt understand that he will kill em, he just thinks they are toys and the last two have been completely unhurt as far as I could see.

Poor Misa thinks I have stolen his toys and is walking around talking to them  :(

Offline Ellie

• Super Cat
« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2007, 00:34:19 AM »
Oh Gill I wish I could help but mine are indoor so I don't have that problem  :hug:

However out of all my Bridge babes Scraggy was the one that just loved to bring in a mouse or two  :sick: As quickly as I put them out he was back out looking for them  :tired: He still managed to catch them when he was 17 and nearly blind  :Crazy:

Guess it's the joys of being owned by a cat  ;)

Cuddles to Misa cos he's gorgeous  :evillaugh:

• Purrrrrfect Cat
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Misa
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2007, 00:14:33 AM »
How can I get it through to Misa that 10 mice in the house in a month is not funny anymore. Dont know if its the one I saved 2 days ago but another live one was here tonight with Misa scrabbling amonst the computer cables for it. The same place as last time and I thought he must be thinking the otherv mouse was still there but no it was another one.  >:( >:(

Its now saved and back in the garden but Sasa was out hunting for more grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr..........what can I dooooooooo  :'( :'( :'(

Link to CatChat