Author Topic: Are you a rescue professional??  (Read 1548 times)

Offline Rosella moggy

• Fundraising/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Popeye & Elsa
  • Slave to: Noni Baroni, Dinah, Ruby, Groucho, Bobby. Popeye & Elsa
Re: Are you a rescue professional??
« Reply #4 on: March 21, 2011, 14:43:12 PM »
I think people can get to see the website by clicking on the globe icon in Miranda's profile?

Offline miranda luck

• Adult Cat
    • Rescue Review
  • Slave to: Fluffy!
« Reply #3 on: March 21, 2011, 14:33:37 PM »
I don't want to cause any upset by including a link!  :innocent:
The more the shelters and rescues know about your views, the better they will be able meet your needs, improve standards & increase the number of animals successfully homed!
Provides up to date information for those considering adoption by listing ALL rescue and rehoming orgs in the UK. Useful site!

Offline Gill (sneakiefeline)

• Rainbow Bridge/Rescue/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Misa at 4yrs old and new with me
  • Slave to: Misa, Sasa, Franta Napoleon RIP, Ducha RIP and Lupin, Kocka RIP
« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2011, 14:20:21 PM »
Was there meant to be a link?

Offline miranda luck

• Adult Cat
    • Rescue Review
  • Slave to: Fluffy!
Are you a rescue professional??
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2011, 11:47:02 AM »
After many months, I have finished collating a directory of ALL animal rescue/rehoming/fostering organisations.  If/when you have a minute, please take a look and make sure your contact details are correct. Apologies in advance for any errors!  I have 'in-put' most of the information after work and late into the night.  I realise now that 1) I should have stopped before I got too tired! :tired: and 2) I need glasses!!! :doh:  Let me know by email or PM of any necessary changes.  You may of course write your own description, but I can only fit in a maximum of 50 words sorry.
I really hope you like Rescue Review and find it useful! :thanks:
The more the shelters and rescues know about your views, the better they will be able meet your needs, improve standards & increase the number of animals successfully homed!
Provides up to date information for those considering adoption by listing ALL rescue and rehoming orgs in the UK. Useful site!

Link to CatChat