Author Topic: porkys  (Read 2418 times)

Offline madkittyrescue

• Purrs Registered Cat Rescue
  • Super Cat
  • Sarah, slave to the 4 legged furball gang!
    • Sunny Harbour Cat & Kitten Rescue
Re: porkys
« Reply #7 on: March 08, 2011, 12:21:47 PM »
It is difficult and people don't understand why you get so cross when you're being lied to.  hoomans... grrr!  :naughty:

and I'm totally with you on the tom cat smell Angie - don't know how folks live with it!   :sick:
Sunny Harbour Cat & Kitten Rescue
Covering Fife, Edinburgh & Lothians

http://www.sunnyharbour.org.uk

Offline Angiew

• Honorary Cat
« Reply #6 on: March 06, 2011, 19:23:58 PM »
I feel sad to say this but it's at the stage now when I talk to people over the phone and automatically assume they are lying to me.  :tired:
and me. hen i get quized as to why i didn't ask such and such - i usually say it because I doubt I would believe what as said.

Offline Pinkbear (Julie)

• Honorary Cat
  • Where are we supposed to sleep, then?
« Reply #5 on: March 06, 2011, 19:19:20 PM »
I feel sad to say this but it's at the stage now when I talk to people over the phone and automatically assume they are lying to me.  :tired:

Offline Angiew

• Honorary Cat
« Reply #4 on: March 06, 2011, 18:41:28 PM »
Evem more  :sick: than the meal, aroma d'tomcat - phew! It's like a thick viscous oily gas that seems to cling to everything - is he SOOOO going to the vet ASAP.

Offline Tiggy's Mum

• Save a life draw/Commercial Assistant/Moderating Staff
  • Royal Cat
« Reply #3 on: March 06, 2011, 00:38:38 AM »
It's a shame that people treat you like such a mug by lying to you but for the cats sake better that he is away from people who think so little of him  :shy:

Hope he finds a fab forever home ASAP  :hug:

Offline sweepster

• Adult Cat
« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2011, 17:11:22 PM »
I thought this was going to describe you rescuing some massively overweight cats   :rofl:

Offline Angiew

• Honorary Cat
porkys
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2011, 13:41:35 PM »
and I'm not referring to the egg sandwich I bought where they fried the egg amongst a host of bacon, handled cash as well as food  :sick: I will name and shame if I barf I TELL YA!!!! (being a veggie, I should have walked away but I was at that stage I NEEDED TO EAT)

Just went to pick up two cats "friends of daughters moved out yesterday and can't take cats - well i suppose they could go in shed but my dog hates it and will upset the neighbours, but I will put them there for a day or two..."

so I get there , no sound or sight of anything dog like, one of the tabbies is roaming round the house and the other nowhere to be seen .... "he's usually round the front" says the little boy...... >:(

Well it could be true but I've had more pork today than in the last few years.....

Still the one I have is friendly and devoured a plate of cat food (and hopefully the milbemax) put in front of him. Needs snipping.

Link to CatChat