Author Topic: Anyone from Cov Cats?  (Read 2451 times)

Offline wharfevalley catsprotection

• Cat Rescue
  • Distinguished Cat
  • Bobby - looking for a new home
    • Cats Protection Wharfe Valley
Re: Anyone from Cov Cats?
« Reply #8 on: February 25, 2011, 20:00:59 PM »
Thanks so much for the replies - they really are appreciated!

I've sent through Judith's contact details to the lady and so hopefully we can at least get this one checked for a chip and take things from there!

I've nearly passed my driving test up here in Durham and so if I can ever repay the favour up here, just let me know!!!

Jen xxx
Visit the cats and kittens looking for homes in the Leeds area at www.cats-wharfevalley.org.uk

Offline madasacatter

• Purrs Registered Cat Rescue
  • Senior Cat
« Reply #7 on: February 25, 2011, 14:49:08 PM »
Sorry been doing a dog assessment for another charity in another town!  :innocent:

The cat will need to be checked for a chip, and I am more than happy to do this for you.  ;)

We would also need to look at our waiting list as we always have cats waiting to come in.  :Crazy:
Coventry Cat Group

Offline Bren22

• Adult Cat
  • Slave to: Carrie, Harvey & Jess & fostermum for CCG and all my lovely pets on the bridge
« Reply #6 on: February 25, 2011, 13:47:09 PM »
Hi, I'm with Covcats (secretary and fosterer coordinator is the post title)  I can help with transport if necessary.

• Cat Rescue
  • Distinguished Cat
« Reply #5 on: February 25, 2011, 12:21:25 PM »
Hi guys,

Sorry that I posted and ran - it was my last cat job of the day!

Please feel free to PM me with any details and I can give you her details.

Jen x
Visit the cats and kittens looking for homes in the Leeds area at www.cats-wharfevalley.org.uk

Offline madasacatter

• Purrs Registered Cat Rescue
  • Senior Cat
« Reply #4 on: February 24, 2011, 22:22:42 PM »
PM'd you Sam, as the poster appears to be offline now.  ;)
Coventry Cat Group

Offline Sam (Fussy_Furball)

• Marketing/Lost&Found/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Foxy (RIP), Zephyr (RIP), Rosina (RIP) & Oliver
« Reply #3 on: February 24, 2011, 22:02:59 PM »
Hopefully Angie will see this.
In ancient times cats were worshiped as gods; they have not forgotten this.

Offline thekittensmittens

• Hero Cat
  • Slave to: Mr Miyagi , Georgia, Pacey & Little Mo RIP....also 10 lovebirds and rainbow the rosella! Rip Cookie & Sunny my beautifull cockatiels
« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2011, 21:23:53 PM »
oh dear- its  bit like the kitten i found last month. i carried him in my arms to the vets and went door knocking with him- he wasnt chipped so the vet adopted him.
i dont have a car at the minute or id pop up and help, if she needs a fosterer i may be able to look after her short term but would need her dropping off. does she have any idea how old the cat is? poor thing may be lost and is desperate to get back into a house maybe :(

• Cat Rescue
  • Distinguished Cat
Anyone from Cov Cats?
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2011, 20:19:42 PM »
Hey!

Just had a message from a friend who lives in Coventry. She has a neutered male herself and a wee stray cat who keeps turning up at her house and just crying on the doorstep. She has asked around the local streets to no avail and isn't able to check for a microchip as she doesn't have transport avaliable to take it. She's unsure of the sex. The RSPCA have told her not to feed and it will move on, but I hate to think of that happening. She isn't feeding it at the moment as the presence of the cat is upsetting her own very much so and I think in her heart of hearts she'd like the cat to move on so she doesn't have to deal with it.

She has phoned CP, but they've said they've only got space for an emergency case. My worry is that if this is an un-neutered female she'll have to cope with kittens as well as just this one. It'd be great if someone from CovCats could even just call and give advice. Obviously if there was a volunteer close by who might be able to pop over and check for a chip that'd be great.

Know it's asking a lot, but I can't do much from here in Durham!!!

Link to CatChat