Author Topic: Microchipping Event - Walsall  (Read 2030 times)

Offline Shirley

• Hero Cat
  • My Ollie
Re: Microchipping Event - Walsall
« Reply #4 on: February 13, 2011, 18:42:03 PM »
Thanks for that Becky! My two are chipped but i know someone who would (hopefully!) take advantage of this! x

Offline Becky86

• Kitten
« Reply #3 on: February 13, 2011, 17:28:39 PM »
Do you have to live in the Walsall area Becky ? Is it just the Walsall branch doing the event?

Hi Shirley. It is just the Walsall Branch. All the RSPCA branches are run seperately, so you would need to contact your local branch to see if they offer any sort of microchipping facility. Although we are doing it in the Walsall area everyone is welcome - you dont have to be from Walsall to qualify :) It will be an open door even so any member of the public can come along and get their cat/rabbit chipped.

I hope that helps a little :) x

Offline Shirley

• Hero Cat
  • My Ollie
« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2011, 15:38:23 PM »
Do you have to live in the Walsall area Becky ? Is it just the Walsall branch doing the event?

Offline Becky86

• Kitten
Microchipping Event - Walsall
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2011, 20:52:53 PM »
Not sure if this is in the right place, i just wanted to get the word out that Walsall RSPCA are running a reduce price microchipping event on the 5th March at Aldridge Community Centre. We are going to be microchipping cats and rabbits for just £7 :) For more information please see our website www.rspca-walsall.org.uk

I hope this post is allowed, we are trying to raise the awareness of the importance of microchipping :) x

Link to CatChat