Author Topic: Shoked  (Read 1756 times)

Offline Gill (sneakiefeline)

• Rainbow Bridge/Rescue/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Misa at 4yrs old and new with me
  • Slave to: Misa, Sasa, Franta Napoleon RIP, Ducha RIP and Lupin, Kocka RIP
Re: Shoked
« Reply #5 on: February 01, 2011, 16:37:24 PM »
That owner shouldnt be allowed to have any cat!

Great the rehoming is going so well  ;D

Offline ronandcats

• Purrs Registered Cat Rescue
  • Hero Cat
    • LostCatsBrighton
« Reply #4 on: February 01, 2011, 14:16:34 PM »
We homed a total of 36 little cats by the end of January as we re homed 5 more over last weekend, its the best month we have ever had, :Crazy:We are now keeping our fingers crossed for a good February,: But we are still filling the pens with more little Babes as fast as they go out. I picked  up a little cat that a lady phoned in about a little cat she said she had been feeding it all through the snow in December, I had to take it strait to the vet as it had cat flu brought it home but had to rush it back Monday morning as it got really bad over night its now hospitalized and also they found a growth in his mouth, since then i have found the owner as its m/chipped, she says its been missing for a week and new it had c/flue, but she thinks it had other bad problems, and wanted to have it pts and that she could not afford the vet bills but they are going on holiday in a few weeks  >:(  now she knows im paying the vet bills she has not stopped ringing up saying how is my Baby getting on, she also has anther cat at home, by Law i think i can hold on to it when its better till she pays some of the bill, people make me so mad at times  >:( >:(

Offline Gill (sneakiefeline)

• Rainbow Bridge/Rescue/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Misa at 4yrs old and new with me
  • Slave to: Misa, Sasa, Franta Napoleon RIP, Ducha RIP and Lupin, Kocka RIP
« Reply #3 on: January 27, 2011, 00:07:49 AM »
That was a big donation!!

So pleased you have rehomed so many, sad there are still so many needing help  :hug: :hug:

Offline Steff - Petsearch Bedford HQ

• Hero Cat
  • Mummy to Six!!
    • Petsearch Bedford - Facebook Group
  • Slave to: Bourneville, Marble, Soap, Tyson, TT and Esco (the Staffie)
« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2011, 22:53:34 PM »
Wow Ron! Glad you've been able to rehome such a good number so you could make room for some more that need your help. Its a shame there is no let up at the moment, just so many needy cats.

I hope the rehoming continues in the same way :D
Stephanie Novell
Lost & Found Coordinator
Petsearch UK - Bedford HQ

Offline ronandcats

• Purrs Registered Cat Rescue
  • Hero Cat
    • LostCatsBrighton
Shoked
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2011, 22:36:37 PM »
I have just made our new re homing diary for jan 20011 this year, I new we had Re homed a lot of cats and kittens this month but did not realize we have Re homed 31 cats and kittens  :wow: things have been going a bit mad since I won volunteer of the year our phone never really stops with people ringing up with little cat needing to come in we have  6 or 7 coming in this week and have already had 4 in, and we are holding about 40 in in our pens at the moment thats without the 8 I have indoors  :Crazy:we have also found 5 little lost cats through our lost and found site and Returned them to there owners, one had been missing since December 20010 and they gave us a wopping £5 Donation  :wow: We are still looking for volunteers to help out with the cleaning it gets a bit tirering at my age 73 this April  :) but still feel  : tired: But at the end of the day it all worth it  :rofl: :rofl:

Link to CatChat