Author Topic: Lactol gold on 1/2 price clearance online only PAH  (Read 2122 times)

Offline Mark

• Purrs Registered Cat Rescue
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Clapton
    • AnimalAid - Support Humane Charities
Re: Lactol gold on 1/2 price clearance online only PAH
« Reply #3 on: January 03, 2011, 14:47:23 PM »
Might be worth phoning their helpline. I'm sure they will be obliging for a rescue. I'm sure it is because they sell 3 types and they are just cutting one of their list. Also not sure what the difference between regular lactol & lactol gold is?

ETA - I just phoned customer services. They said that it shouldn't be close to the sell-by. If you buy it and are unhappy with the use-by date, you can return it to any store for a full refund  ;D
« Last Edit: January 03, 2011, 14:54:20 PM by Mark »
DO NOT BREED OR BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE

I believe I am not interested to know whether Vivisection produces results that are profitable to the human race or doesn't. To know that the results are profitable to the race would not remove my hostility to it.  Mark Twain

Offline Angiew

• Honorary Cat
Re: Lactol gold on 1/2 price clearance online only PAH
« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2011, 14:45:01 PM »
depends on the use by date. I'm not normally fussed too much by such things but when it comes to kittens am quite strict!

Offline Mark

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Clapton
    • AnimalAid - Support Humane Charities
Lactol gold on 1/2 price clearance online only PAH
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2011, 14:43:09 PM »
I thought this would be better seen  here and a mod can move it afterwards.

I just saw that PAH have 500g tubs reduced from £14.99 to £7.49 on clearance - online only - might be good for rescues - not sure how much vets charge for cimicat.

http://www.petsathome.com/shop/lactol-gold-kitten-milk-supplement-500g-by-beaphar-29254

Discount deducted at checkout

I'm pretty sure delivery is free if you spend £19+
« Last Edit: January 03, 2011, 14:45:53 PM by Mark »
DO NOT BREED OR BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE

I believe I am not interested to know whether Vivisection produces results that are profitable to the human race or doesn't. To know that the results are profitable to the race would not remove my hostility to it.  Mark Twain

Link to CatChat