Author Topic: Cats needing homes  (Read 2578 times)

Offline Teresa Pawcats

• Purrs Registered Cat Rescue
  • Royal Cat
  • www.pawsinncatrescue.co.uk
    • Paws Inn Website rehoming page
Re: Cats needing homes
« Reply #7 on: October 22, 2010, 19:36:53 PM »
O dear Bunglycat you are sounding very upset  :hug: I am an independant and I post about my rescues and no one will witch hunt me, if you are a strong enough person to do rescue properly you are strong enough to cope with whatever is thrown your way.
Your other thread re the bad pics you sent Tan, you do realise a quick search of archives reveals who you are talking about and when I criticised that same person on here NO ONE believed me.
Everyone is entitled to their opinions but we need to keep things peaceful for the sake of everyone.
 :hug: :hug:

Offline bunglycat

• Honorary Cat
  • Ginny B.Winston, Fifi, Smartie ,Bungly,Sophie,RIP
  • Slave to: Pandora , Cody, Smudgie , Blueberry , Angel and Merlin . RIP. Ginny B , Winston , Smartie, Bungly and Sophie and Fifi
« Reply #6 on: October 22, 2010, 19:22:14 PM »
The reason these people do not contribut to Purrs is because they have been witch hunted off here !
There has been so much animosity to certain rescues on here -mainly the independent ones that these people do not come on here anymore as they are sick of defending themselves when they shouldn''t have to .

I am not a rescue and certain people on here are putting me off coming on as i know at least one of these people personally and they do not deserve the crap they are getting !

Offline Kirst

• Moderating Staff
  • Honorary Cat
  • Slave to: Beavis , Jerry , Gizmo , Stevie and Fredcat
« Reply #5 on: October 22, 2010, 19:08:53 PM »
Absolutely not - you are entitled to your opinions - just as others are entitkled not to agree with them ;) :hug:

Longs as its kept nice on here I am sure people can agree to disagree!

Offline sheryl

• Super Cat
  • Im a Crazy CatWoman
« Reply #4 on: October 21, 2010, 21:31:42 PM »
It is definately NOT time for you to move on Teresa!  :hug:
The Purrs 2011 Cat Show!
Could your cat be a winner?  :wow:
http://www.purrsinourhearts.co.uk/index.php/topic,37101.0.html

Offline Teresa Pawcats

• Royal Cat
« Reply #3 on: October 21, 2010, 18:54:56 PM »
Thanks Janey  :hug:
I have expressed my opinions to Tan and she can decide if its time for me to move on.

Offline Janeyk

• Board Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2010, 14:22:04 PM »
Hi Teresa, I’m moving this General Cat Chat Section because we don’t want to worry people about posting in this section  :hug:

If you feel very strongly about this it may be a good idea to express your concerns with Tan  :thanks:

eta: sorry moved to Rescue and Rehoming.
« Last Edit: October 21, 2010, 14:46:26 PM by Janeyk »
Please consider the harder to home cats in rescue.

Offline Teresa Pawcats

• Royal Cat
Cats needing homes
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2010, 07:38:57 AM »
Got to say I have looked at this section and am disgusted, there are genuine cases here maybe all of them, but its looking more like a For Sale page of a newspaper.
Unvac kitten, £40, pedigree £150, it wouldnt be so bad if the people who were posting these ads actually contributed something to the "life of Purrs in our hearts" Purrs used to be a lovely friendly catty forum which favoured rescue, in my opinion its just one big for sale ad here, such a shame.

Link to CatChat