Author Topic: Mad Max  (Read 1599 times)

Offline Tan

• Administrator/Shop Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
    • Purrs Forum & Shop
  • Slave to: Marl, Garf, mr Blue, Gizzymo, Rio,Ochi,Ben, Bow & Arnie
Re: Mad Max
« Reply #4 on: September 28, 2010, 15:50:40 PM »
Hi Ron hun

Max is stunning. Thank gowd he is with you and has a chance at a loving home he deserves.

I feel so sorry that all the rescues are going through a really buzy time with sooo many cats that need you all.  :'(  Without you wonderful lots they would suffer.  I wish i could help so much more.

Ron sending you soo much love and hugs to all at Lost cats. Thank you all so much for all you do for them.  :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Offline Guest

• Hero Cat
« Reply #3 on: September 26, 2010, 22:14:34 PM »
Lovely pic but so sad to hear that they all need homes!

Offline Tiggy's Mum

• Save a life draw/Commercial Assistant/Moderating Staff
  • Royal Cat
« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2010, 17:10:35 PM »
What a gorgeous little boy  :Luv: Sounds like he's moving in the right direction  :)

Hope the rehoming picks up for you  :hug:

Offline ronandcats

• Purrs Registered Cat Rescue
  • Hero Cat
    • LostCatsBrighton
Mad Max
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2010, 16:30:55 PM »
 Mad Max came into us from Sussex UNI! he was found under a cooker in one of the rooms there! he was covered in grease and dirt and was soooooooooo wild!!!

We kept him in a pen for a while but he was just not coming round! biting and scratching anyone who went near him. So now i have brought him down to the house with my own cats and a few other kittens and he seems to be doing much better, he will now eat out of your hand and will let you stroke him when he is on the sofa but still runs away if he is on the floor. but getting better by the day! hopefully i will be able to re-home him soon with one of the other kittens in our care.

I now have 25 kittens and a pregnant mum as well as all the other cats in our cattery!

Ron & Cats

Link to CatChat