Author Topic: 3yr old unspayed cat on Nottingham ***Tree  (Read 1815 times)

Offline JackSpratt

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
Re: 3yr old unspayed cat on Nottingham ***Tree
« Reply #5 on: August 13, 2010, 23:30:34 PM »
Lyndsey, I check the freebies daily and report every animal in that section on Nottingham, Birmingham, Sheffield and Derby. (I have to choose a few surrounding ones and hope that the site will get worried I check them all.... :shy:)

There's regularly animals in the wrong section. I guess at least if they're in pets, noone browsing freebies goes "Oh, a staffy. Yes, go on then...." :tired: I still hate there's a pet section though.

Angie, that's so wrong. >:(
« Last Edit: August 13, 2010, 23:31:29 PM by JackSpratt »

Carrie, Jack,Toby and Parsley ~ Love and miss you all always.x

Offline Lindsey (thefunkyinuit)

• Senior Cat
« Reply #4 on: August 13, 2010, 23:16:10 PM »
Is it in pets? If it's in Freebies report it. (I already have because I saw it in there. There's nothing you can do legally if it's in pets....)

Shes in the pet section  :( I can't seem to see a freebie section though?

Scratch that, I've just found the freebie section, she not in there but there are 6 on the Birmingham one  :(
« Last Edit: August 13, 2010, 23:20:42 PM by Lindsey (thefunkyinuit) »

Offline Angiew

• Purrs Registered Cat Rescue
  • Honorary Cat
« Reply #3 on: August 13, 2010, 23:13:17 PM »
Judith and I can trump that - we crossed emails , this time Birmingham

hi i have 6 kittens that are in need of a new caring home. they were born on the 15th july so they are quite young yet.. you have the choice of takin them now and bottle feeding them or after 3 weeks when they will be able to eat solid cat food. you can take as many as you want if you offer a good caring home for them. the reason i am giving them away is because one of my other cats has had a litter.. so i am left with 2 litters of kittens and i cannot afford to look after all of them. ( the mother can be seen)

people will be people  :'(

Offline JackSpratt

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2010, 23:10:36 PM »
Is it in pets? If it's in Freebies report it. (I already have because I saw it in there. There's nothing you can do legally if it's in pets....)

Carrie, Jack,Toby and Parsley ~ Love and miss you all always.x

Offline Lindsey (thefunkyinuit)

• Senior Cat
3yr old unspayed cat on Nottingham ***Tree
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2010, 22:53:31 PM »
Just found this advert on the Nottingham division of the website that shall not be named  ;)

We have a female cat who needs a new home due to moving to a smaller house. Jezel is 3 years old. She has not been spayed and has had one litter of kittens in the past which consisted of 4 kittens. She is a great mum.

She has very interesting markings and does live with other cats and a dog so would get on with other animals.

Please contact me if you think you could give Jezel a new home. I am situated in Long Eaton.

Just a bit concerned that she is unspayed and by saying she is a good mum, they may attract someone who wants her for breeding.  :tired:

Link to CatChat