Author Topic: Baby Charlie - the Clans latest dumped child!  (Read 11300 times)

Offline Shirley

• Hero Cat
  • My Ollie
Re: Baby Charlie - the Clans latest dumped child!
« Reply #7 on: August 06, 2010, 15:15:52 PM »
What a gorgeous little man, Liz! Hope the op goes well.  :Luv2: :Luv2:

Offline StreetKatzRescue

• Cat Rescue
  • Adult Cat
« Reply #6 on: August 06, 2010, 09:48:19 AM »
Poor wee man!  But what a cutie-pie!!  Sounds like he will be ruling the roost before too long.

Offline Dawn F

• Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #5 on: August 06, 2010, 08:16:26 AM »
Liz he is adorable, I'm so glad he was dumped near you, he couldn't have found a better place!

Offline Rosella moggy

• Fundraising/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Popeye & Elsa
  • Slave to: Noni Baroni, Dinah, Ruby, Groucho, Bobby. Popeye & Elsa
« Reply #4 on: August 05, 2010, 23:15:36 PM »
Terribly sad for such a little boy but just so very glad Charlie found you Liz  :hug:  He is one very handsome little man  :Luv: :Luv: :Luv:

Offline Liz

• Cat Rescue
  • Royal Cat
  • Here come the boys!!!!
« Reply #3 on: August 05, 2010, 20:50:58 PM »
He will be like his big brother maverick a 3 legged hooligan!

3 or 4 paws doesn't matter here at the Clan he is just a happy little soul and so glad he was dumped here and he is my extra special pressie and he is a total sweetheart but does run like hell when its bedtime as he doesn't want to be in his kitten pen - only till worming is over then he is coming to bed with his Mum and Dad and a bowl or to of food - its a long way down stairs ;D
Liz and the Clan Cats and Dogs

Offline Teresa Pawcats

• Purrs Registered Cat Rescue
  • Royal Cat
  • www.pawsinncatrescue.co.uk
    • Paws Inn Website rehoming page
« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2010, 20:39:17 PM »
Liz if you look closely at the picture of the kitten on my signature banner you will notice she only has 3 legs, she was just under 6 weeks old when it was amputated and yet she was up and about the same evening. I`m sure Charlie will come on in leaps and bounds. :hug:

Offline Liz

• Cat Rescue
  • Royal Cat
  • Here come the boys!!!!
Baby Charlie - the Clans latest dumped child!
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2010, 20:17:03 PM »
I have very kindly asked Rosella to post a couple of pictures of our newest recruit baby Charlie who will of course be staying with the Clan!

Charlie was placed in to a trap at our road end according to the nice man building the stables across the road from our track end

The vets reckon he is about 8 weeks old and very sadly he will be having an operation to remove his babdly broke hind leg = we have of course explored all avenues - well I have and cost is not the issue but vets say looking at his xrays that there is little or no chance of anything being done with his leg and they even sent the xrays to our old vets for a second opinion!

Charlie is in no pain from the leg and is currently helping his Daddy mop the dining room floor = he loves to slide!  He is a happy soul and most of the Clan aren't bothered at all by him his feral Uncles Ace, Blue, Sammy, Harper and Riley are all helping look after him and are so good for hulking big ex tom cats!

Picces should be on at some point and thanks in advance to Rosella! ;D
Liz and the Clan Cats and Dogs

Link to CatChat