Author Topic: Oh Dear!  (Read 1775 times)

Offline Liz

• Cat Rescue
  • Royal Cat
  • Here come the boys!!!!
Re: Oh Dear!
« Reply #6 on: August 02, 2010, 15:52:33 PM »
I know I didn't like the lights in the conservatory but Riley broke one and now I have one working light and have cleared up the glass from the other one!

He is still being a sod with me but does seem to like Robin :shocked:
Liz and the Clan Cats and Dogs

Offline Liz

• Cat Rescue
  • Royal Cat
  • Here come the boys!!!!
« Reply #5 on: July 28, 2010, 21:11:43 PM »
Well Mr Nasty Riley is on top of the wardrobe in my downstairs study and is not for coming down so have shut the door and left him up there - he came out of the kitten pen when I went to clean his box like Ace used to and I panicked and dropped the door - boy can he move  :shocked:  So much for loosing his bits etc and being groggy - he's not - I have a photo on my phone but will wait to see if he calms down a bit before pointing camera again!

Not sure if he is a keeper or an open the window boy yet but he will be in till Robin sees what his vets bill is for :rofl:

Will keep you posted now have to move a couple of extra grit boxes for the troops as he now has 6 to himself! :shocked:

Offline Sam (Fussy_Furball)

• Marketing/Lost&Found/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Foxy (RIP), Zephyr (RIP), Rosina (RIP) & Oliver
« Reply #4 on: July 28, 2010, 16:46:41 PM »
Liz you really are a superstar.  I'm sure Robin will be delighted to meet Riley when he gets home  :evillaugh:
In ancient times cats were worshiped as gods; they have not forgotten this.

Offline Angiew

• Purrs Registered Cat Rescue
  • Honorary Cat
« Reply #3 on: July 28, 2010, 16:44:38 PM »
and there was me hoping for a trip up north with Romeo and Juliet and surviving kittens..... :briggin:

Well done for sorting another one out, goodness knows how you manage!

Offline Liz

• Cat Rescue
  • Royal Cat
  • Here come the boys!!!!
« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2010, 15:13:14 PM »
Riley is a boy and according to the vets a bit bad tempered - oh I so love my ferals :shocked: :rofl:

Offline Liz

• Cat Rescue
  • Royal Cat
  • Here come the boys!!!!
Oh Dear!
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2010, 13:01:36 PM »
Well I set the traps last night having seen both Indy and Spyder thought perhaps my luck was in so to speak but no I have now got a tabby and white hooligan - not sexed a bit *issed off at being caught so it is now at the vet getting whatever needs done, done and is called Riley - sort of a unisex name and one to thank Helen for!

Am just waiting on the vets phoning to advise when I can pick it up - not sure how to explain this one to Robin but I think its definitely related to Harper they have the same face just in different colours!

So OH has another child to come home to - bet he will be pleased - have changed the kitten pen tab to a white one so I can keep it in one place rather than my escapee Harper who is living behind the chair in my study he got an awful shock last night I saw him on the stairs - his face was a picture at 2.30am! ;D

Link to CatChat