Author Topic: Sophie  (Read 2701 times)

Offline Desley (booktigger)

• Cat Rescue
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Molly, my wonderful babe
  • Slave to: Lucy
Re: Sophie
« Reply #7 on: July 14, 2010, 08:13:17 AM »
Tricky one, and it depends how long it will be till he gets his own place - if it is a matter of weeks, then yes, i would keep her (and have held on to cats for a couple of weeks for people), but if it is longer than a month, then I dont think it is fair to hold back a homeable cat, especially at this time of year, it is taking up space/funds that a needy cat could use.
Please spay your cat

Offline cazzer

• Hero Cat
« Reply #6 on: July 13, 2010, 19:48:08 PM »
aw she is gorgeous.     Keep her for David asssuming its not going to be too long.      It would be different if she didn't get on with your cats.
Slave to Kalle, Kyrre, Karlo, Kaisa, Kassiopeia, Keshet, Kgosi and Ginger

Offline ronandcats

• Purrs Registered Cat Rescue
  • Hero Cat
    • LostCatsBrighton
« Reply #5 on: July 13, 2010, 18:09:19 PM »
She get on with my house cats it was just the 2 she came in with she dint like.

Offline Michelle (furbabystar)

• Royal Cat
  • My Baby - Issey
« Reply #4 on: July 13, 2010, 17:39:43 PM »
ahhhhh Ron if you have the space for her I would say keep her until David moves into his flat  :Luv2:

I'm with Sam on this one

Offline Millys Mum

• Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #3 on: July 13, 2010, 17:14:39 PM »
I'd let her go live on her own away from other cats if a suitable home comes up for her in the mean time   :shy:

Offline Sam (Fussy_Furball)

• Marketing/Lost&Found/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Foxy (RIP), Zephyr (RIP), Rosina (RIP) & Oliver
« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2010, 16:49:06 PM »
ahhhhh Ron if you have the space for her I would say keep her until David moves into his flat  :Luv2:
In ancient times cats were worshiped as gods; they have not forgotten this.

Offline ronandcats

• Purrs Registered Cat Rescue
  • Hero Cat
    • LostCatsBrighton
Sophie
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2010, 16:42:04 PM »
Sophie came into us for re-homing on the 27/05/10 with 2 other cats (Jazz & Jasmine) she didn't really get on with the other 2 so has just been living in my house and keeps her self to her self. she is such a lovely cat and will sit there licking your hands and arms allday and will only drink out of the tap !

anyway she has been up for re homing since she came into us but one of my fulltime volunteers ( David ) has fallen in love with her and wont let her go. :Luv2: he would love to take her home with him but his landlord has a jackrussell who don't like cats so he cant while he lives there.

What do you all think should i keep her with me and when David moves into his on flat in the future he can have her there ?

Ron

LOSTCATSBRIGHTON

Link to CatChat