Lost & Found Cats > Found Cat/s

Black and white male cat found in Walthamstow Village - RIP Frankie

<< < (16/16)

Lyn (Slugsta):
Well done Frankie, he has obvously worked out who will care for him!

Gill (sneakiefeline):
He loks a real hunk and well done you  ;D

They home in on you like thay did on me in London lol

sheilarose:
I've just fed Frankie again Pav, he is hungry and now pops in daily for his grub. :drool; His back leg looks better than yesterday, he's not limping today, but he has that balloon middle and skinny haunches which I suspect to be worms not weight. Tomorrow's dose grub will be laced with Capstar then Tuesday's will contain a wormer.  :sneaky:

The boys aren't too happy as you can appreciate so it will be a matter of trap/neuter/release for Frankie until I can find a gullible suitable neighbour to care for him full time (Tuftyclub Stray Cat rules : I feed/medicate/insure/watch/worry whilst he wanders off and treats this place like a Hotel  :evillaugh: )

I now have my own trap and chip scanner (who just called me a mad cat lady?  :-[ ) so if I can catch him it will be a very quick turnaround. I'll set the trap on Monday next week, we should have established a routine by then.  :crossed:

He's bigger than I thought, he just squared up to Sly in the garden (amicable except for raised hackles) and Frankie is 10% bigger than me brave boy.  :scared:

Oh and I've worked out what is drawing me to him. He has that hunted look that poor Chubby had, who came to me in the exact same circumstances for those who remember that far back (my first ever post on Purrs!)   ;D

pappilon:
 Awww Frankie is gorgeous :Luv2:

I wonder if he is some one's pet but not being neutered has wondered off and lost :( He must be living
 rough, poor boy.

I hope you manage to catch him , Sheila :hug: :hug:

sheilarose:
This boy has been around for some weeks, he's now looking a little lame so I've started feeding him with a view to trapping him and getting him some vet attention. He's not feral - he's quite comfortable for me to approach and feed him but he won't allow me within touching distance yet.

He's a fighter, so unlikely to have been neutered.

I'm calling him Frankie for now.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version