In Loving Memory Cats > Rainbow Bridge - In Loving Memory

Darling Robbie has gone

(1/6) > >>

Sue P (Paddysmum):
Because they've all meant so much to us, it's natural that we feel that dreadful sense of loss, but also recall the precious memories of times shared.   

Whenever I think of Suki, I remember her independence, and her sassy nature. 

Paddy, I think of the joy he got from having his very own garden when we moved to this house. 

When I think of Flynn, I remember his smiley face, and his generosity of spirit that belied his size. 

When I think of Mac, I think of his sense of fun, and how he would sleep with his paws tangled in my hair.  :)

When I think of Ross, I think about how he used to suckle on my ear, and the delight he took in befriending Tinks..

When I think of Tinks, I think of his complex nature, and his absolute determination to move in with us.  :shy:

I hope that you can still think about Robbie cannnonballing down the stairs, and smile.   :hug: :hug:

Lyn (Slugsta):

--- Quote from: Sam (Fussy_Furball) on July 29, 2020, 11:08:13 AM ---Bless you hun ... I know how hard it is when they go.  It is 2½ years since I lost Zephyr and I still can't talk about him without crying  :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

--- End quote ---

:hug:

It's 10 years since Chivers left me and I still feel the same sense of loss at times.

Sam (Fussy_Furball):
Bless you hun ... I know how hard it is when they go.  It is 2½ years since I lost Zephyr and I still can't talk about him without crying  :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Judecat (Paula):
 :hug: :hug: :hug: Thinking of you.

Lyn (Slugsta):
Sootyca  :hug:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version