Author Topic: Went to the vet and had a fantastic time + PICS  (Read 1511 times)

Offline maryas

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • SUPERMUM to BONNIE
Re: Went to the vet and had a fantastic time + PICS
« Reply #10 on: August 30, 2010, 00:37:34 AM »
Yes Susanne it is a Zoom Groom - it's fantastic and Bonnie adores it.

Here are some pics that I finally remembered to add on here.

Mary
« Last Edit: August 30, 2010, 00:54:43 AM by maryas »
Love me, love my cat - don't love my cat... S*D off! R.I.P Smudgie - sleep well my precious little darling, I miss you so much. 01.02.94-15.04.08 x Look after the beautiful Bonnie Bum, I took her pain away 02.04.15 x Tisha was with me 3 weeks and then I had to take her pain away 1.7.15 x

Offline Susanne (urbantigers)

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • PA to Mosi & Kito
Re: Went to the vet and had a fantastic time
« Reply #9 on: August 07, 2010, 12:08:07 PM »
It's always nice when vet trips go well!  I always quite like taking Mosi because he loves the attention and they love him.  Jaffa hates it so much that it's always stressful taking him.

Is it a zoom groom that you have?  I have one of those and they're great for removing loose hair.

Offline Shiroi-Neko

• Distinguished Cat
  • Ai-Chan & Tora
« Reply #8 on: August 07, 2010, 09:53:44 AM »
I am glad that Bonnie is all clear from that rash, nice that you had a good time also.
Lovely photo of Bonnie in the bush :Luv:

Offline maryas

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • SUPERMUM to BONNIE
« Reply #7 on: August 06, 2010, 23:32:17 PM »
Yes it must've been really bad and she was getting treatment in the RSPCA for 9 months before I adopted her.  I always give her back some extra kisses in the hope it will never return. :Luv2:

Mary
Love me, love my cat - don't love my cat... S*D off! R.I.P Smudgie - sleep well my precious little darling, I miss you so much. 01.02.94-15.04.08 x Look after the beautiful Bonnie Bum, I took her pain away 02.04.15 x Tisha was with me 3 weeks and then I had to take her pain away 1.7.15 x

Offline Steff - Petsearch Bedford HQ

• Hero Cat
  • Mummy to Six!!
    • Petsearch Bedford - Facebook Group
  • Slave to: Bourneville, Marble, Soap, Tyson, TT and Esco (the Staffie)
« Reply #6 on: August 06, 2010, 20:14:58 PM »
Aww that's really nice Mary.

Bet all the staff were happy to see such a change in Bonnie now she is happy with you :)

I did wonder what happened to her tail when I saw a pic a while ago but forgot to ask. Bless Bonnie her rash must have been so bad :(
Stephanie Novell
Lost & Found Coordinator
Petsearch UK - Bedford HQ

Offline maryas

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • SUPERMUM to BONNIE
« Reply #5 on: August 06, 2010, 16:41:33 PM »
Leanne I am still laughing - thank you  :hug:

Here's a pic of Bonnie enjoying a bush last year.

Mary

Offline Janeyk

• Rescue & Rehoming/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #4 on: August 06, 2010, 16:37:10 PM »
Glad the vet visit went well, hope Bonnie enjoys the Brush   :evillaugh:

look forward to the photo  ;D
Please consider the harder to home cats in rescue.

Offline maryas

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • SUPERMUM to BONNIE
« Reply #3 on: August 06, 2010, 16:33:47 PM »
PMSL - which BUSH would that be Leanne???  ;) :rofl: :hug:

Mary

Offline Leanne

• Super Cat
  • Milo & Jess
  • Slave to: Jess & Milo
« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2010, 16:21:42 PM »
Aww that sounds like a nice vet visit

Hope you get on okay with the bush

Offline maryas

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • SUPERMUM to BONNIE
Went to the vet and had a fantastic time + PICS
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2010, 16:06:56 PM »
For those of you who do not know, I used to take Bonnie to the vet at the RSPCA for an injection every 4 weeks then 6 weeks and then even longer as her rash on her back got better.  I got her from the RSPCA 2 1/2 yrs ago at the age of 10  and she'd just been taken off her owner cos they didn't take care of her and she had to have her tail removed cos of how bad the rash was.

Anyway, she had her last injection 1 year ago and she's been as clear as a bell.  I took her there yesterday to have her annual booster and the vet and all the people who work there were so pleased to see her cos she was a regular and they'd not seen her for a year.  She loved all the attention nd it really cheered me up too. She didn't even feel the injection either.

I bought her some cat grass, Frontline and a grooming/massage brush - in the shape of a cat and it's rubber and it was £6 so she had better like it  :rofl:  I'll have a go with it later today and I'll take a photo of it to show you all.

Mary
« Last Edit: August 30, 2010, 23:53:04 PM by maryas »

Link to CatChat