Author Topic: Friskies Fitness Snack  (Read 1671 times)

Offline Tiggy's Mum

• Save a life draw/Commercial Assistant/Moderating Staff
  • Royal Cat
Re: Friskies Fitness Snack
« Reply #6 on: June 03, 2007, 12:22:40 PM »
There is very little english on the box, with French being the primary language. All it says in English is "Friskies Fitness Snack yeast pastilles are a delicious salmon / rabbit flavour treat, they give your cat the essential vitamins and minerals it needs for health and growth".

There is no other english at all, no website, there are addresses for France, Belgium, Germany and Holland and also for Italy, Greece and Spain. The product code on the box is 4340010.

I've not heard of them either, if they are made from yeast then your cats might like Kitzyme conditioning tablets, you can get them from places like Jollyes and lots of places online too.  The main ingredient is yeast, Tiggy used to love these, so much so that I stopped getting them for her as it says on the tub to give X amount per day (can't reember how many) but she always wanted more and went crazy for them, she would hunt them down and try and get in the tub  :evillaugh:  They are fishy flavoured and are usually inhaled rather than chewed as they were (apparently) so yummy!

Offline pippivixen

• Adult Cat
  • RIP Billie. 10/05/90 - 05/12/06
    • The Tearoom, a forum for all Mystery Shoppers.
« Reply #5 on: June 03, 2007, 12:07:11 PM »
 :thanks: I was thinking they may be  :scared: I am going to Greece in August, so may be able to get some more then, if not I will get some on my Christmas run later in the year.

Offline Desley (booktigger)

• Cat Rescue
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Molly, my wonderful babe
  • Slave to: Lucy
« Reply #4 on: June 03, 2007, 11:59:35 AM »
Sounds like it is a foreign product only then.
Please spay your cat

Offline pippivixen

• Adult Cat
« Reply #3 on: June 03, 2007, 11:58:23 AM »
There is very little english on the box, with French being the primary language. All it says in English is "Friskies Fitness Snack yeast pastilles are a delicious salmon / rabbit flavour treat, they give your cat the essential vitamins and minerals it needs for health and growth".

There is no other english at all, no website, there are addresses for France, Belgium, Germany and Holland and also for Italy, Greece and Spain. The product code on the box is 4340010.

Offline Desley (booktigger)

• Cat Rescue
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Molly, my wonderful babe
  • Slave to: Lucy
« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2007, 11:39:48 AM »
Never heard of them - what does the packaging say?
Please spay your cat

Offline pippivixen

• Adult Cat
Friskies Fitness Snack
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2007, 11:36:32 AM »
I have just come home from France and on the way back we went to Carrefour and picked up some cat treats called Friskies Fitness snacks, the box's were 35gm and came in 2 flavours with added vitamins, salmon and rabbit and they were in a fish and rabbit shape, our cats adore them  :wow: so I looked for some more in Tesco and can't find them, I have looked on the Purina website and can't even find them listed.  :scared:

Does anyone know if they are a French only product ? or could I order them online from somewhere ?.

I will be going back to France in December, but would like to get some before then if possible.

Link to CatChat