Author Topic: FAO Lynn - Question about Sesoral  (Read 3133 times)

Offline Dawn (DiddyDawn)

• Honorary Cat
Re: FAO Lynn - Question about Sesoral
« Reply #6 on: May 28, 2007, 21:35:57 PM »
Thanks Lynn and Milly's mum........I'll see if Smokie will allow Katie to nab a couple of her babies first, if she does, I won't need her milk drying up.

Offline Millys Mum

• Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #5 on: May 28, 2007, 20:53:32 PM »
http://www.vetstreamcanis.co.uk/corporate/intervet/hormones/..%5C..%5C..%5Cdrugs%5Cdatasht%5Cv29c8750.htm

Made by Intervet so you could always ask them why they are unavailable/alternatives   ;D

Offline CurlyCatz

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • "Cody"
« Reply #4 on: May 28, 2007, 13:30:59 PM »
nope that one is only canine use, i cant find anything on sessoral tabs in the data sheets nor for stoping feline lactation so soz dawn cant help much on that, ask the nurse what the new stuff is ?

Offline CurlyCatz

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • "Cody"
« Reply #3 on: May 28, 2007, 13:26:39 PM »
GALASTOP...just as i hit the post button LOL

of too look it up just now as i am not sure if its canine and feline use or not ???

Offline CurlyCatz

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • "Cody"
« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2007, 13:25:38 PM »
pass dawn and i know exactly what the other stuff is ....... in my head i know but could i tell you -- NO !! LOL

will post again later, i feel the name will suddently spring to mind in a minute (its so annoying when that happens isnt it)

Offline Dawn (DiddyDawn)

• Honorary Cat
FAO Lynn - Question about Sesoral
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2007, 02:22:58 AM »
Do you know why Sesoral Tablets are not available now, or is it just that my vet can't get hold of them?

I remember using them a couple of years ago when I had a lactating mum in and her babies had been taken by another rescue before they were weaned  :censored:  They were really good for drying her milk up, I phoned my vets today to see if I could get hold of some as Katies babies have now stopped feeding off her and I didn't want her getting uncomfortable.......her boobs have filled up with milk  :(  Anyway, they have informed me they can't get hold of them  now  :sneaky:  They said there is another treatment that she can have which is really expensive but the vet nurse was checking to see if it could be used on cats as she wasn't sure.  I have to ring tomorrow to find out and if so, take her in.......not sure if it's tablet or injection form though and I haven't a clue as to what it's called. 

Link to CatChat