Author Topic: Sainsburys offers  (Read 2751 times)

Offline Mark

• Purrs Registered Cat Rescue
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Clapton
    • AnimalAid - Support Humane Charities
Re: Sainsburys offers
« Reply #6 on: June 29, 2007, 11:45:48 AM »
I don't think so - I can't remember that happening  :Crazy:

I know if you take vitamin b tablets it goes bright yellow  :evillaugh:
DO NOT BREED OR BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE

I believe I am not interested to know whether Vivisection produces results that are profitable to the human race or doesn't. To know that the results are profitable to the race would not remove my hostility to it.  Mark Twain

Offline goatboy

• Adult Cat
  • Ozzy Sparked out
« Reply #5 on: June 29, 2007, 11:31:51 AM »
Doesn't it also turn your pee green?  :sick:

Offline Ellie

• Super Cat
« Reply #4 on: June 28, 2007, 23:37:28 PM »

If you went when I did (27th) you got 2 free toilets rolls on the way out!!!  :evillaugh:

I saw that on the telly  :evillaugh: sounds like you need them after the asparagus  :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

:rofl: Except it gives you smelly number 1, not number 2!  :sick: :evillaugh: :Crazy:

Ah right  :ooops:  :rofl: :rofl:

Offline Mark

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Clapton
« Reply #3 on: June 28, 2007, 22:52:44 PM »

If you went when I did (27th) you got 2 free toilets rolls on the way out!!!  :evillaugh:

I saw that on the telly  :evillaugh: sounds like you need them after the asparagus  :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

:rofl: Except it gives you smelly number 1, not number 2!  :sick: :evillaugh: :Crazy:
« Last Edit: June 28, 2007, 22:55:58 PM by Mark »

I believe I am not interested to know whether Vivisection produces results that are profitable to the human race or doesn't. To know that the results are profitable to the race would not remove my hostility to it.  Mark Twain

Offline Ellie

• Super Cat
« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2007, 21:23:05 PM »

Offline Mark

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Clapton
Sainsburys offers
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2007, 19:28:27 PM »
Gourmet Pearls, 2 boxes of 12 for £7 - not as good as PAH deal but not everyone has a PAH nearby
Sheba foil trays - any 6 for £2 (works out almost 5p saving per tray - whoopydoo  :evillaugh: ) They have a couple of new flavours out as well

Link to CatChat