Author Topic: PAH JWB & Felix  (Read 1638 times)

Offline Desley (booktigger)

• Cat Rescue
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Molly, my wonderful babe
  • Slave to: Lucy
Re: PAH JWB & Felix
« Reply #3 on: May 26, 2007, 19:24:33 PM »
That is a really good price, but I do already have about 3kg of JWB, plus nearly 3kg of Lucy's proplan, I already stopped myself buying Perfect Fit yesterday cos it was on offer!!
Please spay your cat

Offline Tiggy's Mum

• Save a life draw/Commercial Assistant/Moderating Staff
  • Royal Cat
Re: PAH JWB & Felix
« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2007, 18:28:37 PM »
It's a good bargain if you can get it!

I went to PAH this afternoon to stock up on Cat Milk (the boys had a whole day cat milk free and were not impressed  >:().  I saw the huge poster outside advertising JWB 5kg as being half price and also the dry PAH 2kg own brand as buy 1 get 1 free.

Went to the dry food section and although the shelves were full of the above items there were no signs about the offer, I asked at the till when I was paying and the woman said it was 'subject to availability'.  I couldn't be bothered to argue as the JWB offer was on adult food only so no good for me but it's a bit thought it was a bit sneaky, I wonder how many bags they sold before the promotional stock ran out only to be replaced with the identical non promotional stock!

Offline Jasmine

• Hero Cat
PAH JWB & Felix
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2007, 17:23:49 PM »
Excellent bargains at PAH today!

I bought a 5kg bag of Adult Turkey & Rice JWB for £10.29 (or was it £10.39?) anyhow, usual price pay for a 2 kg bag.

And Adult Felix 12 pouches priced at £3.02 are 3 for 2.

Link to CatChat