Author Topic: 5% DISCOUNT (LIMITED PERIOD). LATEST RECEIVED FROM VetUK  (Read 2486 times)

Offline Ela

• Royal Cat
Re:5% DISCOUNT (LIMITED PERIOD). LATEST RECEIVED FROM VetUK
« Reply #6 on: May 20, 2007, 08:45:09 AM »
Ela, you should alter the thread subject to 5% discount at vet uk, it'll grab more interest

Good thinking.  :)
« Last Edit: May 20, 2007, 08:46:03 AM by Ela »
RULES ARE FOR THE OBEDIENCE OF FOOLS AND GUIDENCE OF WISE MEN.

Offline Millys Mum

• Purrrrrfect Cat
Re: LATEST RECEIVED FROM VetUK
« Reply #5 on: May 19, 2007, 17:09:56 PM »
Ela, you should alter the thread subject to 5% discount at vet uk, it'll grab more interest  ;D

Offline JackSpratt

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #4 on: May 19, 2007, 12:51:33 PM »
Thanks, Ela. I need some drontal so I'll check it out now.

Carrie, Jack,Toby and Parsley ~ Love and miss you all always.x

Offline Ela

• Royal Cat
Re: 5% DISCOUNT (LIMITED PERIOD) LATEST RECEIVED FROM VetUK
« Reply #3 on: May 19, 2007, 12:45:22 PM »
Hey! You haven't revealed the discount code!

Oops sorry,  ;D

So the code: Enter the word `May` into the voucher box to receive 5% off any order over £30.0 0.  This code is valid until midnight on 25th May.
« Last Edit: May 20, 2007, 08:43:47 AM by Ela »

Offline JackSpratt

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2007, 11:50:27 AM »
Hey! You haven't revealed the discount code! :-:

Carrie, Jack,Toby and Parsley ~ Love and miss you all always.x

Offline Ela

• Royal Cat
5% DISCOUNT (LIMITED PERIOD). LATEST RECEIVED FROM VetUK
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2007, 08:42:28 AM »
Over 50 items have been reduced on the site over the last month. If this alone were not an incentive to have a browse through the site I thought I`d tempt you all with a discount coupon.

Before I tell you the code, a quick reminder of two basic products that its time to take a look at. Firstly fleas!

In case you have missed the news Frontline Spot On is no longer the vet surgery exclusive product it once was with the obligatory massive mark-up; as the weather warms up so do the fleas so its time to treat... now.  If you want or need a full household flea treatment program, use a household spray (Acclaim, Indorex or Staykill) combined with Frontline Spot on.  This will save you the time and expense of a trip to the vets to buy frontline Combo.

With all t he rain we have had in the last few days I'm wondering where summer has gone.  However the arrival of drier weather heralds the advent of lawn burn caused by your beloved dog.  So what to do about it?  Spray with Green-um spray where your pet has urinated and give Green-Um tablets or tasty Green-Um treats to your pet.  New in from Australia we also have an alternative to Green-Um called Dog Rocks.  These are natural rocks which you put into our dogs drinking water which offer the same lawn burn protection as Gr een-Um but one pack will last 2 months.

Finally, before I reveal the discount code a quick reminder of the BOGOF deal on Hills Feline C/D 2Kg dry Ocean Fish and the buy 2 receive 3 boxes on Feline C/D Pouches: Oh and the 45% saving on Flexivet Start with a superb 1 tablet per 20Kg dosage.

Please remember that if you order via a link  from one of the Charity sites (mine included) the Charity gets a 5% commission  ;D

« Last Edit: May 20, 2007, 08:46:43 AM by Ela »

Link to CatChat